Twitter acc 81.8k (With Gaming/TV og username)

Amount of fans/followers: 81.8k

Hi, the account im selling has an extremely rare og username from an EXTREMELY popular video game/tv series (i wont say which one here). Message me for the account info, i’m looking to get at least $1k since it has a lot of potential and due to the rarity of the username.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

updating now sorry

1 Like

Is this account active?
If so, I can mark this listing premium.

i’ll send you a few analytics from my most recent tweets and you can decide, since our opinion of active could be different.

1 Like

Could you pls pm me the url. Thank you.

Please pm I’m interested

still available, gotten a few ok offers, but would like to try and get as close to what i was asking as possible. Thanks.

Thanks could you Pm me details?

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD!