Price:2000

Description
1 month warranty
1 year life with proper use
Ready in 15 minutes after payment
No monthly payment
All kinds of account type

Gold requier monthly fees?

@Administrators without monthly fees twitter not possible even gold or blue so how this person are selling at least if someone posting this type of wrong detiles then @SWAPD have to warn him becouse of misused the wrong detiles

@MARKHOR No monthly fee is required, I have a legal twitter gold business account, I provide sub-membership for those who want it.

Please read it your not Elon musk Friend

@MARKHOR 1 As like I said 1 year life with proper use

I know Iā€™ve read all of these articles, if you donā€™t know anything about what Iā€™m talking about, please donā€™t comment.

You will pay monthly 1000$ fees of gold? From your own pocket?

Instead of bashing someoneā€™s topic straightaway, ask for some clearance to understand the service better.

7 Likes

He said no monthly fees and what twitter said you can read from your own eyes he was not even id verified if someone buy servies from him and after one month the ask for monthly fees who is recponcable swapd or swapd admin this is my point and every buyer have right to ask how the seller do this as twitter said in help article you must have to pay for twitter gold or blue @1999

Yes I am new here, but I serve hundreds of people, I have been serving in the field of twitter for 7 years, I just discovered this platform

what are you talking about noob

@swapd closed a similar thread

Continuing the discussion from Twitter Gold verification:

@onlyusernames maybe the 1999 have more knowlage then swapdšŸ˜as i ask in chat from buyer he said you not have to pay monthly fees butt 1999 never read the other topic

There is no need for a monthly payment, I have a Business gold Twitter, I give a sub-membership to anyone who wants it.

Am I wrong in assuming that any sub-verifications will cost you $50/monthly and also, the person doesnā€™t get a Gold Verification but a Twitter Blue Verification and also your business profile will be displayed next to their name as someone who is a part of your business.

Why would someone pay $2000 for a $11.99/monthly Twitter Blue check mark and have your business displayed next to their name as free promo for you?

1 Like

The subscription you mentioned, Iā€™m selling a legal verification

can you prove? can you show the SS?

I sent it, Check your pm

Hello @onlyusernames @MARKHOR

He sent me the SS as proof that he claims that he did, and he said heā€™s using the legal verification, and you dont have to pay the fee for a year straight and one month warranty if something goes wrong.

But I think @frkkzdsli, You need to give a warranty for the year since when do you know the membership or whatever thing you are using stops? If the buyer pays you for one year, a guarantee that if something happens to the badge, you will replace it or get a refund.

And if you are selling here, I suggest you verify the ID @VERIFICATION.

Other than that, the seller showed me the proof with SS, and I up, but as he is not ID verified and doesnā€™t give a guarantee for a year, I will back up.

Thatā€™s the thing, there is no way to get a ā€œlegitā€ verification anymore, as all checkmarks (with the exception of the Grey Checkmarks) on Twitter are subscription based. Can you elaborate more on this?