Twitter hackopalypse. Major Twitter hack leaves 1000's of influential accounts blocked with ransomware-like demands (or get rich quick schemes)

send me money i will send you x3

4 Likes

@premiumads - I think everyone waited for that, but even the hackers know that you shouldn’t touch crazy. Especially if crazy has the power over the most powerful military in the world and enough economic pull to find you and deport your ass back to the US.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 00.20.14

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Oh my lord, even Twitter Support account was hacked 30 min ago:
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 00.25.26

7 Likes

Damn.

These BTC scams are all over the youtube recently… Could possibly be the same people behind it

Crazy … they got more then 100k :flushed: in BTC !

Bet they singing ’ bella ciao ’ right now :joy:

8 Likes

It’s constantly twitter is under attack all time

Just few months back twitter ceo account got hacked

Now this attack.

Without a doubt, this has to be an employee that went rogue or someone that got access to an employee panel. I don’t see any other plausible explanation as none of the people or accounts compromised have been affected on other platforms besides Twitter.

1 Like

if it wasn’t already obvious that twitter sux, it sure is now

JUST IN: Twitter hackers were able to access the platform’s internal systems by targeting employees

@Goofy is the hacker!

4 Likes

OGUSERS was not involved in the attack, I’m surrprised.

I have to agree, I would stay away from any OG @handles in our Twitter section for a while. We know, for a fact, that some high-end handles were obtained during this time. They’re bound to show up on the markets and they’re also bound to be pulled back once Twitter starts reviewing the logs.

4 Likes

Nope, @RandyMarsh would retweet on twitter for getting a chance to win $500 paypal/cashapp.

2 Likes

$120k isn’t much realistically for the accounts/followers involved. I imagine if this was 1+ years ago it’d have been 10x.

I think most people have seen the fake BTC tweets day in day out for months alongside these accounts already at a guess…

3 Likes

True.
He hacked Twitter & Elon Musk accounts. Should have tweeted that Jack Dorsey quit Twitter and Elon Musk quit Tesla. Wait for the huge dump and buy stocks.

7 Likes

Hardly made a dent, I checked :frowning: Besides, who wants to buy Twitter stock except for @Goofy. Didn’t they slim down their workforce by 9% last year because they weren’t doing too good?

Uhm of course?
I meant if they tweeted from the accounts that Jack the CEO quit and Elon quit Tesla. there would be a huge dump

2 Likes