Twitter is purging inactive accounts - usernames will become available!

Elon Musk Announces Inactive Twitter Account Purge, Rare Usernames Up for Grabs

It’s time to gear up, SWAPD members! In a recent announcement, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk revealed that Twitter would be purging inactive accounts, opening up a treasure trove of rare and valuable usernames. This presents a golden opportunity for SWAPD members to get their hands on some potentially lucrative handles that have been dormant for years.

Twitter’s Inactive Account Purge

On May 8th, 2023, Elon Musk, who has become synonymous with disruptive ideas and groundbreaking innovations, took to Twitter to announce a significant platform change. In an effort to streamline and enhance the user experience, Twitter will begin purging inactive accounts, effectively freeing up sought-after usernames that have been unavailable for years. This move is expected to provide new opportunities for individuals and businesses alike to claim rare and desirable handles that have been locked away by inactivity.

The Value of Rare Usernames

Rare usernames, particularly short and memorable ones, are considered digital real estate due to their scarcity and potential value. Many people are willing to pay top dollar for the chance to own a unique and recognizable handle that represents their brand or persona. With Twitter’s purge of inactive accounts, the door is now wide open for SWAPD members to hunt for these valuable digital assets.

Opportunities for SWAPD Members

The upcoming Twitter purge presents a unique opportunity for SWAPD members to expand their digital portfolios and potentially make a substantial profit. Savvy users who are able to claim these rare usernames as soon as they become available will have the chance to sell or trade them for other valuable digital assets. In addition, businesses and influencers looking to establish a strong presence on Twitter may be more inclined to invest in a rare and memorable handle, further increasing its value.

Tips for Hunting Rare Usernames

As a SWAPD member, now is the time to prepare for the great Twitter handle hunt. Here are some tips to help you succeed:

1. Research: Start by identifying rare and valuable usernames that may become available during the purge. Look for short, memorable handles that are tied to popular brands, phrases, or industries.
  2. Be Ready: Monitor the availability of your desired handles closely. Twitter has not announced a specific date for the purge, so staying vigilant will be essential in claiming your prize.
  3. Act Fast: Once the purge begins, desirable handles are likely to be snapped up quickly. Be prepared to act fast and secure your chosen username as soon as it becomes available.
  4. Network: Engage with the SWAPD community to stay informed about the latest news and developments regarding the Twitter purge, and share tips and strategies with fellow members.

Twitter’s announcement to purge inactive accounts marks an exciting time for SWAPD members who are eager to claim rare and valuable usernames. By staying informed, prepared, and proactive, you can seize this opportunity and potentially turn a profit by trading or selling these highly sought-after digital assets. So, get ready to join the hunt and secure your piece of digital real estate!

10 Likes

Excellent news!

If you happen to nab a good @handle, share it with staff in a whisper! Best handle wins a Snowflake badge :smiley:

1 Like

Is there any recommendations on how to snag one? Is there software we can purchase ? We have $ set aside for software if anyone’s offering it. I just got the ok from my CEO

Yeah seen software like that (on other sites). And even if it’s outdated, I am sure that thanks to this news many coders will update it and fire it up :slight_smile: Probably won’t stand a chance without bots.

1 Like

Any recommended websites ?

Nop.

1 Like

Fck Twitter and autoclaim softwares. I’m not even gonna try.

Yeah, your only hope of beating the bot is if the bot user did NOT include the @handle in his list that checks 10K usernames 1000x per min.

Still, we expect lots of new OG TWT to show up on SWAPD in the upcoming weeks. Your only hope is to nab lesser-known @handles (they can still be valuable).

You have more chances of finding a unicorn than beating the bots.

1 Like

Someone sell me a bot software lol

That will be $4999.99.

Still worth it :smiley: You can make that back via 1x OG sale.

Seems there are quite a few of these on HackForums. But I would NEVER EVER run anything from that site on my work PC :slight_smile: If you’re going to venture that way, get a throwaway PC or buy a Remote Desktop.

1 Like

is free, working and recommended…

1 Like

Good luck catching usernames while trying to solve captchas like these

2 Likes

There are services (human services) for solving captchas in bulk. There are teams of people solving captchas for like 0.003 cent per captcha :smiley:

Are we allowed to sell such services/infrastructures on SWAPD? I actually specialize in SMM automation, largely in the Twitter, IG and Reddit automated spam space but I was under the impression that anything that involves artificial activity on a social media platform is banned from being sold on SWAPD.

Not possible. We’re trying to stand out and be the site that does not allow the abuse of the social networks, no matter how silly that may seem.

1 Like