Twitter Recovery, Unlock, Un-restrictions & more | Cheapest Price on Swapd | Guaranteed

Are you taking on any verification clients?

My ticket has been open itā€™s been 10days. Today I asked for an updated seller was rude and few minutes later said the job canā€™t be done. Would be careful doing any business with seller. Awful experience

3 Likes

@kazza TAT 15 days, but you want to get results before TAT ends, and you write things like ā€œIā€™ve been waiting for weeks, no resultsā€ everywhere. Itā€™s only been 10 days and the TAT specified is 15 days. As a seller, I work with all my efforts so that the buyer does not waste time and continue to work until the last day. Unfortunately, I cannot privilege you for a special early result because all my clients are of equal value to me. Please donā€™t defame me and the topic !!

1 Like

Another successful recovery service completed here!
Slots free for unsuspend and other Twitter problems

Offsite 8 recovery 4 unlock done.
2 recovery and 1 unlock done here !!

When you doing verification or is it just to clickbait title

1 Like

@Mac The verification service is currently disabled, I will update it soon sir. Suspended and other problems active.

Remove verification from
The title if itā€™s not active

5 Likes

Thank you for the information. I will do this.

1 Like

Another recovery ticket successfully done here !

Slots free for unlock or recovery !!

offsite, 2 accounts recovered, 3 accounts unlocked successfully !

Iā€™m here to solve your Twitter problems !

1 Like

Need recovery

He was unable to unban my account

The reason for suspension of each account may be different.
Your account has been manually reviewed and the suspension has been confirmed as correct, then Iā€™ve notified you of everything.
@burke When I check your transaction, I see that the ticket was closed 3 months ago. Excuse my curiosity, what is your purpose?

I forgot to comment on this thread. Thought Iā€™d share my experience.

Twitter will never waive its sanction if you have actually committed a violation, but for some accounts, the decisions made by Twitter may be wrong and I am here to fix that mistake.

I provide a success rate to buyers based on the reason for suspension, and I donā€™t provide 100% success rate to any buyers except for lock problems.

I want you to know that Twitter is not like other platforms, they are very strict in violation sanctions.

Did you find out what my violation was? If so PM me I still donā€™t know.

I think I told you that you violated the rules, but when I get to my office computer, I will review it again and send a PM.

1 Like

1 more recovery ticket successfully done here.
Slots free for your suspended and lock acc!

Got suspended account back in under 5 days. I tried the service with some other people on this site and they failed while it took @musaucuncu less than 5 days to get it un suspended. Would definitely recommend ( I was skeptical at first but turned out great!)

2 Likes