Twitter removes verification form! What do you think is the 8$ thing going to be real?

It is known to everyone that Elon Musk’s ability to manipulate is top-notch.

I hope this is true and the decision taken is for the betterment of Twitter.

4 Likes

… So you think Twitter is going down soon because he’s allowing the avg person to verify their identity and receive a badge, similar to Tinder? And he cut 50% of jobs because they’re losing $4m/day… It sounds like quite the opposite. Dude makes several improvements, but yet the company is going down. SMH hahahah

5 Likes

This will be the same as Telegram premium. Next to your name is a badge that will satisfy you. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

giving everyone verification for $8 is a double whammy

it throws all credibility off of the hacked verified accounts that are used to pull scams, as no one will care about verified badges anymore (thus basically putting an end to this scamming method)… and it profits off the initial euphoria of the average user being able to get the verification badge

1 Like

I wonder how those who bought it for $15,000 will feel now when it is available for only $8. :joy:

2 Likes

I have already applied for a 9 to 5 job at McDonalds again

2 Likes

And its here! :drum:

1 Like

Drumroll :joy:

1 Like

Anyone able to subscribe and get the badge? Doesn’t work for me even with VPN since I am not from any of the supported countries.

EDIT: Worked after I changed the country of App Store as well but haven’t gotten the badge.

2 Likes

I have had clients signed up but all were verified already - about 9 clients - so it looks like it moves “Verified” mentions to the front of the cue.

1 Like

100% real :smile:

Need to change app store country ? Or just VPN ?

I have turned on USA VPN and Twitter Blue appeared but the subscribe button wasn’t there so I have changed my App Store country to USA and then I was able to purchase it. I clicked on the subscribe button, it changed my App Store country back to my country for the payment and done. But it charged me only 5.49€ and I didn’t get the badge.

2 Likes

from the listed county, anyone got the badge? I’m using vpn to buy it but its only showing the $5 (normal) plan

1 Like

it’s not rolled out for everyone yet, only a few people