Twitter removes verification form! What do you think is the 8$ thing going to be real?

Twitter removes verification form!! What do you think is the 8$ thing going to be real?

3 Likes

Yes 100% real

1 Like

Elon musk man…

1 Like

Yeah mr Elon Musk

But if everyone can buy it at 8$ what will be meaning of the badge :sweat_smile:
Currently badge means notability

1 Like

will worth $0 be verified :cactus:

Yeah

Confused why they’d do this. Pay to win! Lmao

it’s definitely going to be real. Looking forward to verifying a ton of accounts

Verification isn’t gonna make any sense if everyone can get it I think the best is to be allow accounts to submit requests as well and then verify only notable acs and charge them as well

Or maybe the verification form should only be available to those who have twitter blue

Impossible Elon love making show all time :joy:

articles suggest the Twitter blue $8/month thing could start as soon as next week

https://twitter.com/nima_owji/status/1588154661139365888

6 Likes

I think the verification conditions will remain the same, but to renew the verification you have to pay 8$, Or there will be a different verified mark for the people who pay

2 Likes

Thanks for the inside. I didnt think Twitter would be so stupid.

Now they’re laying off their employees one by one by destroying their access to company emails.

Every time I update my Twitter feed I see someone new being fired. very sad indeed.

I’ve heard them say the layoffs will continue throughout the day and be pretty deep.

I think they will make a documentary in 1-2 years or a movie of this recession in 3-5 years. Then from there we can see what’s going on in the background.

5 Likes

I am seeing the downfall of twitter soon

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s time to roll up one’s sleeves to provide services on another platform.

1 Like

When the company is losing 4M a day, sadly they have to make harsh choices.

5 Likes