UAE Golden VISA | For Public Figures & celebrities

What is the Golden Visa UAE?

The Golden Visa is a long-term residency visa that enables foreign talents to live and work or study in the UAE for up to 10 years. This golden residency scheme is renewable and reserved for certain categories ranging from investors to individuals with exceptional talents.

It is mainly awarded to investors who purchase reports of over 2 Million Dirham but we can get celebrities & public figures approved within the category of special talent without the investment!

The Golden Visa program is designed to attract foreign investment and expertise to the UAE, and it offers a number of benefits to holders, including the ability to live and work in the country, access to top-quality education and healthcare, and the ability to sponsor family members for residence visas. The length of the Golden Visa is 10 years, after which it can be renewed

Golden Visa UAE benefits and advantages

Some of the benefits of the Golden Visa in the UAE are as follows:

• an entry visa for six months with multiple entries followed by the issuance of residency permits
  • a long-term, renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
  • ability to stay outside of the UAE for any amount of time without having their visa nullified
  • sponsoring their family members, including spouses and children, regardless of their ages
  • sponsoring their parents for a 10-year residency without the need to pay additional deposits
  • sponsoring an unlimited number of domestic helpers
  • allowing family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration in the event the primary holder of the Golden Visa passes away

Additionally, there are Golden Visa benefits specific to individual emirates as follows.

Fees
$2,500 on approval

11 Likes

@HamzaKhan

Insane! I’m already UAE resident, can I still use this? I have a company and sponsored my own work visa.

1 Like

I am confused… Can a entrepreneur get this with your service?

@Administrators should this type of service be allowed? Feel like it could cause a lot of issues

Amazing one ! Gl with sales

1 Like

It’s not a guaranteed service, it subjects to approval by the government. Just the edge that celebrities and public figures can’t apply directly for this visa.

2 Likes

Are you offering this?

DM me the details

Hello,

Please DM me for more information.

Thanks

nice didn’t know we can list this service here! awesome!

DM details. I’m interested

@boombangadvertisers As a UAE resident for 8 years already & someone who got his 10 years Golden Visa because I am a notable international actor, I gotta disagree with you on this one.

Who told you that celebrities can’t apply themselves for a Golden Visa ?

This is the official government website where anyone can apply for their golden visa if they meet the requirement.

And who are you to be offering such service?

In order to offer something like that specially in the UAE you need to have your trading license as an agency that can provide services for Visa. Do you Have one ?

Because if you don’t you are illegally offering a governmental service that you are not supposed to offer under any circumstances.

Besides that the cost of the golden visa on approval is exactly around 5,000 AED this is more then 1,000 $

I’m sorry to say you are a social media expert as I can see who’s trying to capitalize on something that can be done through the government website directly because you are out of social media work ?

@SWAPD @Administrators a service like this should not be allowed to be SOLD here.