What is the Golden Visa UAE?
The Golden Visa is a long-term residency visa that enables foreign talents to live and work or study in the UAE for up to 10 years. This golden residency scheme is renewable and reserved for certain categories ranging from investors to individuals with exceptional talents.
It is mainly awarded to investors who purchase reports of over 2 Million Dirham but we can get celebrities & public figures approved within the category of special talent without the investment!
The Golden Visa program is designed to attract foreign investment and expertise to the UAE, and it offers a number of benefits to holders, including the ability to live and work in the country, access to top-quality education and healthcare, and the ability to sponsor family members for residence visas. The length of the Golden Visa is 10 years, after which it can be renewed
Golden Visa UAE benefits and advantages
Some of the benefits of the Golden Visa in the UAE are as follows:
- an entry visa for six months with multiple entries followed by the issuance of residency permits
- a long-term, renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
- ability to stay outside of the UAE for any amount of time without having their visa nullified
- sponsoring their family members, including spouses and children, regardless of their ages
- sponsoring their parents for a 10-year residency without the need to pay additional deposits
- sponsoring an unlimited number of domestic helpers
- allowing family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration in the event the primary holder of the Golden Visa passes away
Additionally, there are Golden Visa benefits specific to individual emirates as follows.
$1,000 on approval