UAE Golden VISA | For Public Figures & celebrities

the link you sent clearly does not accept public figures / celebs.

The link that I have sent is the only official government link where you can apply for golden visa.

I am a person who went through the process and I got it myself !

There is talents , this is what the Goverment call public figures and celebrities !

If you have no idea about it better donā€™t interfere.

there are lots of categories e.g. athletes, CEOs etc.

but there is not a clear ā€˜celebrityā€™ or ā€˜public figureā€™ category.

Lots of celebs and public figures do not fall under these categories - hence this service.

You went through it yourself since you fall under a category - being an actor.

The service is clearly beneficial so stop hating on it :zzz:

Celebrities and public figures falls under Talent.
I already mentioned that to you.

It is not beneficial at all, this is illegally offered.
No person can offer such thing unless they are under a company that have a trade license related to Visa services.

Beside that no one is in need of any kind of third party for this service when it can be directly applied on the Goverment website.

If you want to come and spread great informations for everyone in here at least be a resident of hold a golden visa, I am not talking just to talk I am spreading a straight forward information and trying to avoid any misslead information, Iā€™m pretty sure when it comes to visa and those legal stuff everyone wants to do them right.

And the right way is through the government website this is the only Way !

Do you know what is creative people of culture and art ? This falls under talents.

Any kind of public figure, actor, model, musician this is all art

Im very well aware of what I am saying & more then 100% sure of it.

So please again if u havenā€™t experienced and went through all the process of golden visa Iā€™m not sure what proper info you can provide here

Obviously, but like I said - not every celeb or public figure would fall under being an actor, model, musician etc.? What if youā€™re a public figure who does a whole lot of nothing?

And just to clarify Iā€™m not trying to argue I just want to know because I have many people who want this

Then you simply will get a rejection!
In order to prove you are a talent you need to provide all thatā€¦

So if you are a person who does a lot of nothing then thereā€™s no way that you are getting it.

UAE golden visa application is not a verification application.

Anyone who thinks itā€™s easy to get it, thatā€™s completely wrong !

In order to get mine I waited 6 months of approval and they requested international awards proofs and many other things !

Another way to get a golden visa is through investment.

And itā€™s not a 10 years golden visa like the celebrity one itā€™s 5 years investor visa.

The investment amount should be around 2 million dirhams cash , no loans

Honestly you seemed like you are arguing instead of listening to someone who has already gone through all the process

You are stating all of this under a listing - like you know what heā€™s even offering in the first place, thatā€™s probably why it seemed like that.

Like you just showed, it will get rejected. Maybe this post is to avoid that rejection and he has a way to get it done when you canā€™t provide all of that info - and he can do it as a public figure/celeb generally.

You should just message him and ask rather than coming to a conclusion instantly

Thereā€™s many ways to processes - never one, and thatā€™s why I ask questions so that I can make my own opionion/decision

I donā€™t see somebody who does something and think ā€˜lets listen to him and his way is the only way!ā€™

I think Iā€™d fail at life if I thought like that

I think u didnā€™t notice where I have mentioned a service like this is illegally sold if someone doesnā€™t have a trade license related to visa services right ?

U havenā€™t seen that ? Let me ask you are you a UAE resident first of all ?

No one can help you in getting a golden visa in the UAE for 1,000$ ok ?

The golden visa itself costs around 1,800 usd if you get approved .

Donā€™t you think I tried many times before I get accepted ?
Many ways many times ?

What are u saying ? I went through many times and I waited a lot so please man :smile: I donā€™t know what you are trying to explain here.

But to cut all this drama. A governmental service like this is not allowed to be Sold anyone other then the Goverment site ! Or a licensed agencies .

And clearly the guy is a social media expert not and licensed visa agency to offer any kind of visa services !

Do you understand now ?

I didnā€™t ask whether it was allowed - thatā€™s not the conversation, thatā€™s up to SWAPD to decide

Iā€™m trying to clarify if itā€™s benficial/works

Allowed or not itā€™s illegal you still donā€™t get this one ?
If this provider have a trade license in dubai where he can offer that kind of agency visa services then I will shut up !

What if a client went through all the process and this provider didnā€™t deliver leaving the client that already paid the money because the provider said itā€™s approved.

How the client will know that itā€™s legally approved ??

This kind of service is ILLEGAL !

This is not a verification application!

you saying itā€™s illegal means nothing - when the post is reviewed by SWAPD and taken down and deemed illegal then sure. As of now, the post is up so I am free to research whether or not it can be beneficial for my clients thanks

exactly my point, all this talking and you donā€™t even know if he does or not. Why not message him and ask :smiley:

Itā€™s sounds like you donā€™t need to pay until you are actually approved.

Admins/Mods have been tagged in the thread already so would of defo checked it out.

You guys shouldnā€™t be ruining somebodyā€™s sales thread. Use private messages or the private chat if you want to talk.

Itā€™s totally unfair

2 Likes

agreed

have any on site actually gone through? sounds like a way to harvest personal info of swapd members tbh lol

What are the requirements ?