UK Famous Singer Facebook Page 2M USA Top

Country of followers (majority): USA 300k & Uk 120K
Amount of followers: 2.1M
Topic/Niche: Famous Singer
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: i am selling this famous singer Facebook page , the page is old from 2010 the page rename and merge enable never change the name or merged before , i stop posting from 2016 because i have no time you can check the posts at this time to see the engagement the page never unpublished before , 3 days ago i start to post to get the engagement back again , 1 week more and the engagement will get back like before

Send link and price

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

1 Like

Sure thanks swapd

pm with page info the @

Link sent

link sent

Hello! Can you give me the. link for this? Thanks

Can you please share the link of the page
And also please include the expected price

Thanks

sent .

link sent

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.