[Unable to Verify]HOT SALE: Website plus 1.2 million facebook fan page

Hello folks am selling a viral website with a 1.2m facebook fan page. Much of fan base is from India totaling about 1,034,326 as am writing this. I post in Asian time zone that’s why much of the fan base is from India, Website is built on WordPress theme. I invite any interested buyer out there to shot me a PM. for screen shots and any questions

Happy Deal

1 Like

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Yes thank you Shaun

Whats yout asking price?

Hello reserve price is $5500. Thank you

How about $1,000? 5500 is very high for a product i dont know about

Dear cp1999;
Thanks for the offer, however the sale includes a viral website plus a facebook fan page with 1.1 million likes.
I’m sorry $1000 is way too low for an established business like this one.

How much would just the Facebook cost?
Also can you send the handle

Hello cpb1999, I PMed you.

I am expecting at least $5 per 1000 likes

they dont really have a lot of shares or interactions

As you can read… My plan was to complete 1 to 2m likes then start monetizing, because in low amount of traffic there is not much revenue and fixed cost of website will occur,
Now I set up my page so I will get easily 4-7k clicks per link and if we post 10 links in a day then we get easily 40-100k clicks.
Now I need some funds for my retail business so selling this page and website.
I tried to monetise in June as a testing in which I gave traffic to viral network in which I made around $300 in just 5 days…
You can easily generate good revenue because page is active and growing by Day.
Revenue and its value will increase day by day as page audience grow.
I just launched this page in January.

How we go in as partners… i can do the work and give you a % of the money

What do you mean?

I can help run the account and generate traffic and we can split the profits… takes less stress off of you

I need funds for my retail business, so am only interested in selling.
I can give you page + website baefeelings.com My reserve price is $4500