Unconfirmed: YouTube going after EpicNPC YT Channels

Also what you are saying about the stronger algorithm is true. Many channels got banned for uploading content which is already on YouTube.

1 Like

I dont know @Mcgyyver1, your going to have to make a stronger case about thisā€¦

like i said i personally went out of my way and contacted the site owner of EPICā€¦ he has had his code on his youtube channel for a year and nothing has happened to his channel.

there are people who dont like epic at all or felt like they were scammed. and the reason as to why they were felt scammed is because alot of them like to do SIDE DEALS outside of the site as well as not use MM services and then turn around and blame epicā€¦ i believe that.

Now if your a banned user from EPICNPC, then your going to have to make an even stronger point.

Change the title to something neutral, donā€™t want to piss off EpicNPC without concrete proof, and this isnā€™t confirmed at all.

Done @SWAPD

No, I meant that Iā€™ve changed it (sorry, typo). I left the unconfirmed up there. Thanks.

Just because he says he has had the code on his channel for a year doesnā€™t mean its true. Thereā€™s nothing to substantiate that. Youā€™d have to be an idiot to admit the fact that the process doesnā€™t work and indeed does get channels banned. Youā€™d essentially be ruining your own business.

1 Like

ok againā€¦ THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE THAT 100 PERCENTā€¦ Im a tech myselfā€¦ you cannot just run an algorithm that will just infiltrate someone elses site like that especially if the site is SSL encryptedā€¦ take a look at this site itself on Swapd.coā€¦ its SSL encrypted plus im pretty sure there are security measures that counteract any bugs or metric scans that are done against your siteā€¦you cant just simply run an algorithm, etc that will conduct a scan like thatā€¦ im not saying its impossible but its not that simple eitherā€¦ SSL encrypted sites are protected against that.

Like i said before. the only logical way for youtube to actually see and know that people are selling youtube channels is by actually manually going in and yes they will have signup like every other normal user and see the channels manually that were involved in thisā€¦

and againā€¦ the information that was given to me, if thats false information that he gives me it can be used against him and the EPIC site can potentially be shut down foreverā€¦ EPIC has been operating for a long timeā€¦ i dont think the site owner would want thatā€¦ so i would have to believe that hes telling the truth

Lol you donā€™t need to decrypt the code to get the channel banned. You can simply REQUEST the url on Epicnpc of the verified channel. All that YouTube has to do then is scan if there was once a code added.

Epicnpc already GIVES the opportunity to everyone to see if a channel was verified or not. So thereā€™s no need for YouTube to do any SSL requests or whatever.

No it doesntā€¦ you have to be signed up in order for you to see the URLā€¦ check it yourself lol

and i told him toā€¦ he understands that falsified information can lead to serious penaltyā€¦ why would a site owner give falsified information that can jeopardize your siteā€¦ that just doesnt make any senseā€¦ no site owner, nor staff is stupid enough to do that

Sorry if iā€™m bumping the old conversation, but Iā€™d like to say my channel I bought from epicnpc also was perma banned

2 Likes

crazyā€¦ honestly I am sticking to this placeā€¦ checkout epicnpc, even though they had lots od assets for sale, some at low prices and even some users from here selling there, i got a weird vibe from that placeā€¦

Swapd is the best. They keep a tight shipā€¦

4 Likes