Unconfirmed: YouTube going after EpicNPC YT Channels

Many friends I know got banned because YouTube has a new System which scans all threads on Epicnpc and then bans the ones which verified their channel with the code in the description on EpicNpc.

I know someone who works as a Trusted Flagger for YouTube and he confirmed that.

So STAY away from selling on EpicNpc it will get your Account Perma Banned.

4 Likes

Moving this to public blog so more people see this. I would like for others to confirm this. I have my doubts, because:

1. Why wouldn’t YouTube just send their law team in order to battle this.
  2. If it were true, people will now start attacking competing channels by simply posting a link to a channel. This wouldn’t make sense at all.
  3. How do YouTube flaggers get this type of intel?

I know that in the past Facebook (for example) deleted all pages listed on PageHogs. But it was a manual hit, they watched the listings for a while and then pulled all the pages. But YouTube creating an auto script that bans URLs listed on a particular site is doubtful. But let’s see if anyone confirms this.

@Jason… this is what i was talking about from before… but i spoke with a staff from EpicNPC and talked to him about this. give me a second im going to screenshot the email that he sent me

1 Like

this is what he sent to me

1 Like

Even if this was to be true i think if they were to remove the thread completely there is no way for youtube to detect these profiles ( assuming this is to be true)

Hey Swapd.

I am 100% sure this is happening. I have contacts to TrustedFlaggers which work for YouTube indirectly and they confirmed that YouTube has a system which scans channels that got verified on EpicNpc.

I can explain you how they are doing it, which will answer your second question.

To sell your YouTube channel on Epicnpc you need to add a code to the channels description and verify it on the site. YouTube now has a system which automatically scans if channels verified codes (added them to the description) and bans them if they verified it and added it to EpicNpc.

I know several people who got banned because of that. Even my own channel with 110k subs got banned that way. Also you can look on old channels which were listed on Epicnpc (3 months old) and go to the link, they will all be perma banned. (I tried this myself)

Also a friend of mine listed his football channel on Epicnpc and it got banned 1 month after thr listening and he never got it back. It had 240k subs. No strikes or any harmful content.

If that’s the case, this is concerning.

1 Like

that makes no sense why would they target EPIC?? vs other sites that almost utilize the same procedure as them?

Epicnpc is the biggest (ranked highest on google)
Also the only site where you have to verify your account with a code. They only ban channels if they are 100% sure they violated the terms. And thats the case with epicnpc‘s validation process.

1 Like

Should put an end to every site that requests codes on your profile to verify your accounts. This is unacceptable for sellers to lose their property due to a site verification rules.

1 Like

this is conflicting because according to the site owner this isnt the case… accounts get banned if they are reported. websites have to be setup with security measures and protocals. it doesnt matter if its youtube’s link. its not that simple for a company to just run a scan on someone elses website.

i feel like the only way they can ban an account is they would have to manually go in and see for themselves but to run a scan on another website like that. they are not allowed to… sites like these are SSL encrypted as well its not that simple… youtube would have to manually go in and see the thread posted for themselves.

however, i need more people to confirm this

1 Like

@Comfy… your right

1 Like

Trust me YouTube is not dumb and Ive seen this happening to around 10 people so it cant be coincidence. Also obviously their staff doesnt know about it. Also YouTube has tons of automated systems which work solely based on an algorithm.

oh the Sfaff is different from the site owner… this is the site owner owner i spoke to… but im going to talk to him again and verify. im going to ask him specifically about these codes that they have used in order to get their accounts verified.

1 Like

alright guys i got some news… i got an update from the site owner for EPIC again. here is what he says:

Also if they have the thread removed and the code is not in the description then it should be 100 percent safe… but according to him he’s had the code on his channel for a whole year… this is the site owner so all of this information can be used against him leading to potential shutdown if he is relaying false information which i dont think he is…

and he’s also not lying about people falsely accusing sites like these for things that are not true.

myself and another staff from this site experienced two people already who had to become banned because of incompetence during the checkout process in trying to sell me an item… im pretty sure those two guys are going to go off this site and bad mouth about Swapd.co

I really question this, I just don’t think youtube really care that much about people selling their accounts, I know its against policy and so fourth, but its such a small market and to put money into tracking down unique tracking codes that are in a bio doesn’t sound right.

They care about content and copyright, if they really had an issue, they wouldn’t want to ban their users, they would send Cease and Desist letters to EpicNPC, PlayerUp and Us. They wouldn’t target sellers, they would target the platforms helping to sell them. Its much more efficient than making some code to track everyones bio for EpicNPC code. I just don’t think EpicNPC is that important or even on youtubes radar

I have received intel that the YouTube Channels banned were of poor quality (botted), and that’s why they were banned. It’s not that YouTube is banning Channels on EpicNPC, it just created a stronger algorithm being able to detect poor quality Channels, and there are a bunch of those on EpicNPC, hence the rise in deleted Channels. Also, I’ve received information that @Mcgyyver1, the topic starter, is a banned user of EpicNPC.

Not sure if true, but I can probably get proof if needed.

Ill send you proof from a verified trusted flagger on reddit which works on YouTube soon.

1 Like