Unlimited Flights For a Year (First Class and Economy Available)

Hey guys, I am listing this under the unique services for obvious reasons.

• Economy Unlimited gets you unlimited domestic (US) flights for 365 days

• First class Unlimited gets you unlimited domestic (US) flights for 365 days and international at a discount up to 50% off

At time of booking YOU CHOOSE your desired airline, not limited to just one.

With this service seats are 100% guaranteed, NO STANDBY

Economy Unlimited: $15k

First Class Unlimited: $20k

• We will get you on the airline you request unless seats are all sold out.
    Clients are priority NOT standby.
  • Once you payment is received we’ll also need ID and passport. Mandatory background check takes up to 30 business days to be cleared to fly. Once cleared you’ll receive portal login credentials and you can fly unlimited.
  • You can book one flight at a time, submit and repeat more bookings.
  • International flights need 10 days prior to flight dates
  • Domestic 5 days prior to flight dates

PRICE INCLUDES SWAPD FEE.

2 Likes

Does it matter which country you live in and is this on any airline?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter where you live and airlines aren’t limited to just one. We will get you on the airline you request unless seats are all sold out.
Clients are priority NOT standby

Once payment is received we need ID and passport. Mandatory background check takes up to 30 business days to be cleared to fly. Once cleared, client’s receive portal login credentials and can fly unlimited.
They can book one flight at a time, submit and repeat more bookings.

International flights need 10 days prior to flight dates
Domestic 5 days prior to flight dates

so take the UK for example… where could i fly to as part of this package and who would i fly with?

By the sounds of it, it’s domestic only so UK to UK flights unlimited for a year. Domestic flights are usually cheap so struggling to see how you’d get the $15k worth back.

If you live in a bigger country like the USA then I can see how it’s more worth it

2 Likes

I see you mentioned login credentials, so i imagine you can only book flights for yourself right?

id have to fly more than once a day for that to be worth it. haha thats if i can only fly within the UK. the longest flight would be an hour.

2 Likes

even in the US flights generally aren’t that expensive, well not enough that you’d spend more than 15k i think. I’m in Michigan, i fly to LA which is about as far as you can go and the flights are usually 300-600 round trip.

3 Likes

Editing the post to give more details and answer all these questions, usually the first class package is the best one and easiest to make your money back with.

3 Likes

This is my first time posting something for sale on swapd (always been a buyer only), so everyone please keep posting your questions, if there is a good amount of interest, I could potentially get the price down through my agent.

Thank you for everyone’s patience :pray:t2:

2 Likes

clarify if domestic flights from the UK are only UK flights… in the terminology it is but even at first class prices you are never getting you money back…

1 Like

I will change it to US only for now as this is where it makes the most sense right now, if we get enough interest, I will talk with my agent to make better packages for other countries where flights are not as expensive as in the US.

In the US first class can get pricey fast. First class from Phoenix, AZ to Miami is usually around 1.2k - 1.6k round trip, so as long as you are flying 10+ times per year you will get your money’s worth.

These tickets are for frequent flyers, people that fly 2-4 times per month.

1 Like

For example, this nonstop first class ticket from PHX to Miami 10 days from now is $1,646. Almost 1/10th of the price with just one flight.

1 Like

It would be worth it for me if it’s internationally.

You might have better luck with say international for $20-25k. First class on domestic in usa is honestly awful

5 Likes

Can you do for Australia ??

@HamzaKhan

Would you discount firs ticket ?

Yes. I can discount first ticket