Upcoming changes are coming to SWAPD! New tools and more!

What is the point of this if a checkout ticket will be created anyways? I don’t think that someone listings accounts that they don’t have acces to is such a big problem on this website that this additional step is necessary

2 Likes

As i’ve mentioned only real seller will be able to list his & her account :grinning::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Great news and features :star_struck::pray:

1 Like

Should roll out today!

4 Likes

DONE!

1 Like

Another addition will come early next year, and that is chat ability. While this isn’t our work, it will be included in the future core updates, it looks very promising and should make communication quicker. The chat system will mimic Facebook Messenger.

4 Likes

UPDATE

Auctions are being developed as we speak. We have also decided to include one more vital expansion many people have been asking for, and that is a better sorting/notification ability. In the upcoming weeks users will have the option to:

1. Sort by country.
  2. Sort by niche.
  3. Receive email notifications with a list of sales threads related specifically to what they’re looking for, even for non-registered users.

Yes, users are able to do this now via tags. However, we’re working on simplifying the process. We will keep you updated!

8 Likes

Woohah, that’s such great news!

1 Like

Update: The auctions are going through beta testing on Monday! Wish us luck :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Update: Auctions are one step closer!

https://swapd.co/t/auctions-coming-soon-were-looking-for-three-diamond-club-members-to-beta-test/492924

2 Likes

Finally! Introducing: SWAPD Auctions! (BETA) - UPDATE: We're not taking in any auctions for the time being

2 Likes

Aaaaaand we have to pull the auction. One major design flaw, two bugs, and we’re going to re-do how auctions are started. Expect delays.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

SOON!

2 Likes

Fabulous….

i want to suggest you & should do some of changes like that someday because thats help us !

If someone online it has Green Dot [Which means He/she is online at the moment]
If someone away then 30 to 60 Minutes then Light grey dot
If someone offline over 4 Hours then its grey for on profile pic as indication that we dont need to client on their profile to check either they are online or offline

@SWAPD

Swapd is the only Forum i wanna see around thats all

1 Like

You see lasst seen

For that you need to click on user profite !!!

1 Like

This has been online for months now, noob!

1 Like

One more thing sir @SWAPD

Please do little changes on Swapd application font because on iphone and other devices its look so bigger and dont especially give me comfort to use application instead i stick with my safari browser to reduce the size of display font to have attractive font and experience!!

i dont know how many people dont using this swapd application because of font size issue

Thank you

Font seems good for me
IPhone 13 pro max

1 Like