Upcoming changes are coming to SWAPD! New tools and more!

The audit would likely be included in the auction listing, so already done.

1 Like

interested in the concierge service

I was going to suggest this!! Glad to see it.

1 Like

I think there should be something like listing confirmation , for example if you want to list something on accs-market then you have to put their text into account description and listing will be listed. :smiley:

Everytime you change something on your page, like your bio, it messes with the algorithm and the page might be slighltly affected + it would be another pain in the ass, so I don’t see how this would be a good idea

2 Likes

you need to confirm your listing only once , after thr confirmation you can change your bio :raised_hands:

I get it, but this adds up to 2 bio changes, and it can affect your page. Why would you want another step involved?

It helps to confirm if a person is really owner of the account :thinking:

1 Like

What is the point of this if a checkout ticket will be created anyways? I don’t think that someone listings accounts that they don’t have acces to is such a big problem on this website that this additional step is necessary

2 Likes

As i’ve mentioned only real seller will be able to list his & her account :grinning::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Great news and features :star_struck::pray:

1 Like

Should roll out today!

4 Likes

DONE!

1 Like

Another addition will come early next year, and that is chat ability. While this isn’t our work, it will be included in the future core updates, it looks very promising and should make communication quicker. The chat system will mimic Facebook Messenger.

4 Likes

UPDATE

Auctions are being developed as we speak. We have also decided to include one more vital expansion many people have been asking for, and that is a better sorting/notification ability. In the upcoming weeks users will have the option to:

1. Sort by country.
  2. Sort by niche.
  3. Receive email notifications with a list of sales threads related specifically to what they’re looking for, even for non-registered users.

Yes, users are able to do this now via tags. However, we’re working on simplifying the process. We will keep you updated!

8 Likes

Woohah, that’s such great news!

1 Like

Update: The auctions are going through beta testing on Monday! Wish us luck :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Update: Auctions are one step closer!

https://swapd.co/t/auctions-coming-soon-were-looking-for-three-diamond-club-members-to-beta-test/492924

2 Likes

Finally! Introducing: SWAPD Auctions! (BETA) - UPDATE: We're not taking in any auctions for the time being

2 Likes