US BETA TIKTOK ACCOUNT, FOLLOWER 39.6% USA, Tiktok Shop Creator,Tiktok Live Studio

Country of followers (majority): Followers are real from worldwide.
Amount of fans/followers: 58.2k
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
Organic
Description:

This account was created by me to produce entertainment videos. It is currently trending with 142k views in 7 days. Because I don’t have time to take care of it, I want to sell it. Yes, I need the right buyer to help me continue building this account. Please message me back if you have any questions about this account.
Registration date: 2023
Language: ENGLISH (Please contact us if you need an account in another language)
Content language and account niche may vary. TikTok will automatically show your video to a new target audience after uploading a new video. So, choosing an account with a specific theme is not a problem.
Registered IP address: United States (Please contact us if you need an account in another country)
Make sure: The account is not causing the “0 views” issue (If the video is original and the user’s IP is not blacklisted by TikTok.)
Benefits/Opportunities:
Quickly increase brand awareness and credibility with your account’s existing followers.
A TikTok account with a high number of followers, views, and likes will give new videos a higher chance of going viral.
Easily attract new followers by your account’s existing followers.
Monetization enabled: Ready to monetize with Beta US,
Working with artist: Activite
TikTok Shop Creator: Activate
Tiktok Live Studio: Activate
Videos gift: Activate
Live gift: Activate
We do not warranty accounts when the account loses the ability to make money because TikTok’s policies are constantly changing, we hope for your understanding.