Verified 3,6M DJ Instagram of a successful EDM artist

Country of followers (majority): Brazil
Amount of followers: 3,6M
Topic/Niche: EDM DJ/Producer, Musician
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 85-90% bought (being honest) but still a good and rare thing

Description:

Hello.

Hereby I am selling a rare Official verified (blue badge) Instagram Account of a successful International DJ/Musician project with 3,6M followers and very estabilished person in the EDM industry.

BIOGRAPHY: The artist has worked with some of the biggest DJ names and musicians in the world and released on some on the biggest labels in the world aswell. Wikipedia, Google Knowledge Panel, verified (blue badge) Facebook Account with around 1M followers, YouTube OAC with 168k and press is available. Artist has done official remixes for industry giants as Akon, Lil Wayne ft. T-Pain, Flo Rida, Bonnie Tyler and many more. With Bonnie Tyler also released a single together. Also some of the biggest scene giants has made remixes for him officially. His music is highly supported by hundrets of the biggest DJs in the world which is a proven fact according to 1001 tracklist (dot) com and song stats (dot) com.

NOTE: I am only selling the Instagram Account, not the whole Trademark package incl. all! If you wish to purchase the whole package, please send a DM!

Good luck!

I am hungarian ethnic Not turkish living in Austria…

You can have the associated email offc and followers are many bought thats why from brazil and Screenshot is German because i live in Austria. Im Just honest And want to sell this

2 Likes

This user has sold a handful of other assets from this artist before, it’s not risky at all imo.

1 Like

@anon39607192 Why an established artist wants to sell his IG?

Because want rebrand his Stage Name and doesnt need this anymore

good lucky

Interested. Please, send me username in PM.

BUMP

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.