Verified Instagram Account ✓

Amount of followers: 10.3K
Topic/Niche: Travel/Tourism
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Could you elaborate on how you’ll be able to assist with changing the username?
As far as I’m aware, there are certain limits - as verified accounts can only have their username changed to something similar e.g @brand_official to @brand.

1 Like

We are able change verified account’s usernames with our Facebook partnership.
There is no such policy in Instagram. For example, if the name on the account is Swapd, a username that is @renamed123189182 can be changed to @SWAPD. We’ve done this many times before. You can pm me if you want proof!

1 Like

Can you PM me handle?

check inbox

PM username and desired price :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can confirm

1 Like

Do you accept CC or debit card payments via swapd ofcourse how long does the name change take?

2 Likes

R u confirming that usetname can be changed without losing verificatiom

I can confirm if you have @rave_official verified and want claim @rave, badge won’t disappear. Since the name it’s similar.

If you rename @rave_official > @SWAPD, mightly lose it.

Also all legit media partner know about that, so doubt who have really access on it, will give a try to lost their pannell for submit bad request

For example, if you ask me to do something like that. I will say not, we can’t do

Do pm price u have in mind.

Thats the thing but you’ll lose the access only if you admit to the account buying/selling or if the account is actually hacked.

A friend had someone with access to request a username change, guy was so dumb he told the representative that he bought the instagram on Swapd :man_facepalming:

You get verified as Juventus. Can’t rename in Real Madrid and keep the badge lol

PM with price

pm pls

interested - pls pm with current price/best offer

1 Like

Pm handle please :slight_smile:

If he could change the username this would be a very good deal. But username change he charges extra so you can just go with the normal verification service

2 Likes

Handle pls and highest bid till now ?

handle pls

1 Like