Very Active Account, 25K Likes & 96K Views, 76% USA, Never changed username, 350K Followers

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 350,000
Topic/Niche: Meme
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Very Active Account, 25K Likes & 96K Views, 76% USA, Never changed username, 350K Followers. Hard to find accounts with such a high USA following in this price range.

Nice! Are the meme posts focused on a certain niche?

Handle please

Not fully organic as seller claims, it used SLIGHT follow/unfollow. Nothing too concerning, but still, we have to mention it.

To be fair going from 150 to 75 followers isn’t really a following and unfollowing method. I simply cleaned up who I was following. If I was following thousands of people then unfollowing and repeating this process I would consider that to be following and unfollowing method.

This isn’t about that single drop/rise. Look at the entire chart from Jan to Oct. There are tiny little spikes of 10+/10- followers, daily. This is why I’ve said this is a SLIGHT follow/unfollow. Some users don’t go all out, they set their programs to follow/unfollow only 10 or 20 users daily.

The account was grown mostly by organic behavior since it was considered slight, can it be labeled has premium? You don’t see too many accounts listed with such high engagement and USA following. I would appreciate it :+1:t4:

1 Like

Not to mention over 4.5K posts have been made to show the activity of the page.

1 Like

The engagement looks OK and on the surface it looks like a great account. But our policies state that no premium if follow/unfollow was used. Sorry!

Can you send me the handle for this account?

Send handle please