Very old instagram account 5 letter name

Country of followers (majority): USA Turkey Indonesia
Amount of followers: 205k
Topic/Niche: Landscape and Night Photography
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No account opened on 2010 so i did not know OG was that important (:slight_smile: it wont reachable
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): promoted by instagram on 2011 as suggested user / pop page 2011 to 2016

Description: account is dead last several months. i have no time to taking care of it. i just had 2 accounts. i sold one of them through this site and this is last.
if you can take care of this page you can get a lots of promotions. i got since last year.
and brands which i work with stays on gallery. i did not delete them and i don’t. i’ll give that page with all photos (over 700 perfect shots) all are belongs to me. include all works with brands.
we can negotiate but please don’t be ridiculus

Back again?? GLWS

I personally think you’re asking too much mate, especially now that engagement is shot but if you don’t receive any offers, PM me. I’ll shoot my shot

i don’t understand what you mean. if you have any offer let me know. pm me
thank you for your interest

Handle PM username

1 Like

Any luck selling?

several messages from here, lots of other platforms but no one wants to use escrow services. it’s interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Yep.
Probably due to pandemic and bank delays

1 Like

probably

1 Like

I really want it, but won’t pay the price you want lol

1 Like

i told you several time. make your offer

Handle please ?

1 Like

User please