VIP Seller || Twitter Ads, X Ads: Insertion Order(IO), Certification (whitelisting), Cash incentives for Gambling, OnlyFan, Token, NFT

We offer comprehensive advertising services tailored for businesses in the Gambling, OnlyFans, and Cryptocurrency sectors, including NFTs, Live Tokens, and Pre-sale Tokens. Our services are designed to navigate the complex regulations of advertising in restricted categories on social platforms, particularly platform X.

Key Offerings:

• Ad Account Certification/Whitelisting: Obtain necessary certifications to advertise restricted content,
  • Insertion Orders (IO): Manage and renew IOs every three months at no extra cost. Initial setup includes a detailed breakdown of costs and expectations.
  • Cash Incentives: 1:1 Ad matching to 100k for selected accounts that means if you spend $50k for example you only pay X, $25K.

Pricing:

• IO + Certification Service Fee: $3,000+ fees. Typical turnaround time is 5 business days, though it can vary.
  • Ad Setup and Management: 6% of monthly ad spend.
  • Business Formation (if needed): $1,000, completed within 24 hours.

Flexible Budget Solutions: If your monthly advertising budget does not meet platform X’s usual $15,000 requirement, we provide alternative solutions to facilitate your campaign’s launch and continuation without financial strain.

No Business Documents Required: Lack of business documents or an established website is not a barrier. As a certified agency, we can leverage our documentation to facilitate your advertising needs or assist you in obtaining your own swiftly.

Process:

1. Open a ticket with platform X.
  2. Provide necessary requirements.
  3. Submit your case to platform X.
  4. Handle the issuance, signing, and deposit of IO into your ad account.
  5. Get your ad account ready for campaign launches.

Benefits of Insertion Orders:

1. Spending Flexibility: With an IO under our agency, you bypass the typical $15k/mo spending requirement. Spending just under this threshold won’t get flagged.
  2. Credit Card Protection: Avoid the risk of credit card bans, which are common on platform X for restricted industries. With our support, you can bypass many of these financial hurdles.
  3. Simplified Payments: IO allows for a single monthly payment, simplifying the financial process. You pay us in cryptocurrency, and we handle the wire transfer to platform X.
  4. Cash Incentives: Access potential incentives where spending a certain amount might result in additional ad credits from platform X.
3 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I’ve been on this site for years and in entertainment for a decade and have no idea what you’re offering here.

2 Likes

That’s because you’re not a Goat. Here’s a preview

2 Likes

yo thanks for the feedback. Been offering Twitter services for years off-site and through blog posts and phone calls we educate our leads. In one post I didn’t do a good job explaining it so I’m gonna edit it now. Let me know if it makes more sense

2 Likes

Yeah the edit is great, it’s much more coherent in my opinion now, as someone who is just discovering this type of service for the first time! It’s also a great service, glws!

Thanks fam!!

It goes without saying I’ve also ran 7 figure worth of ads on Twitter so anything w/ setup and management of ads also can assist.

1 Like

bump, trusted :handshake:

With this service one can run paid ads to Onlyfans links all geos ?

we have agencies doing that for themselves and also for their models. All geos so far.

1 Like