VIP Seller: Unique Service: Instagram or Facebook Verification For Your Desired Username. No Press Required!

The service being offered today is a unique service for verification on Instagram or Facebook

I can verify your username on Instagram or Facebook with NO Press required at all.

Best to provide 3 to 5 available username options

I can also register or transfer or claim the username you would like to a new account or will need access to your account (either is fine). The account can be blank with nothing on it but I will need to add content and other things to it.

The account / username can also have posts but you must be willing for me to access it in order to do the service or transfer the username to a new account.

I can also register or claim the username to a new account too.

The service takes 4 to 10 weeks generally.

Pricing depends on the username and will require a very good budget. I can only take 1 or 2 customers per month for the service.

If interested in my service, please mention the username you need verified. I can do most usernames.

Once the account has been verified, I will provide you with a small set of instructions to keep the account secure.

Don’t hesitate to send over a message for further info.

3 Likes

PM PRICE AND MORE INFO PLEASE

It will be impersonation though

interesting…

Pm me price , also can you change already verified account username ?

interested

1 Like

Haha strange

Just sent you a msg!

1 Like

Can you do this with a faster ETA?

Is this through trademark
Or via imp?

Price?

Pm me the price

PM me price and more info about service.

Check the DM

PM’d!

1 Like

pm the price pls

Pm me price

Pm price please

Replied to everyone!