Vlbrantofficial: How would you rate me on a scale of 1-10?

Greetings, Swapders!

I have a request for you today. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate my performance as a moderator?

I value honest feedback and suggestions for improvement, so please don’t hesitate to speak your mind.

I’ve been a moderator since January 29th, 2022, and my goal is to be a helpful and active presence on Swapd. To that end, I’d like to ask you a few questions:

Here are some questions:

1. Am I active enough on Swapd, or is there more I could be doing to help?
  2. If you were in my shoes, what changes would you make to improve my performance as a moderator?
  3. Is there anything you don’t like about my work as Vlbrantofficial? If so, what is it?
  4. Are you satisfied with my role as a moderator, and would you like to see me continue in this capacity?

One more thing: I’m always here to help you. If you ever need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’ll do my best to help you, or find someone else who can.

So, here’s what I’m asking of you:

• Please tag me in posts or messages if you notice something that needs my attention.
  • If you have a question or need help with something, please send me a DM.
  • Don’t be shy to ask me anything you’re curious about.

That’s all for now. Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and I look forward to hearing your feedback :smiley: :heart:

15 Likes

10/10 obviously. Very friendly, comunicative and helpful. You were basically moderating the website even before you were being paid to do so. Really happy that you were the one chosen to join the swapd team.

1 Like

11/10

1 Like

Nobody can beat you in activities and help

1 Like

ad7395c39d65ae78c16ba461dc135e95

2 Likes

@lemon & @zxprmedia & @MillionairesClub & @porcupine

Thank you guys! Glad to see positive replies, I really appreciate that :star_struck: :heart:

3 Likes

10…

1 Like

10/10, You are just the perfect user. Always helping and very kind.

1 Like

7 out of ten… clearly some confidence issues :wink:

4 Likes

1 Like

Thank you guys so much! :clinking_glasses: @SabbirAkondo & @Profsell & @zlatan & @Batman

Agreed with that, I’m still learning :smiley:

1 Like

you doing good fella.

1 Like

10000/10 :+1:t2:

1 Like

million/10 your doing a great job mate keep it up

1 Like

9/10 would bang

3 Likes

I love how you came in running, a fresh lease of life compared to yair.

2 Likes

Thank you guys :smiley::heart: its very good to see positive comments :v::heart:

9.9/10
Change the capitalization of the l in your name smh

2 Likes

Why you did not added 0 as a option ?

J/k around , even if there was a 0 option i would still go with 10/10

1 Like

Thank you so much :clinking_glasses: @Bridge & @finedrills