Vlbrant's story

Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts. :heart_eyes::heart: Awaiting for your story :roll_eyes:

impressive

thanks! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

can you upload a square photo?

Yeah man swapd is just awesome I joined in September and I am about to cross 10k$ in sales.
Also members over here on swapd are so nice and friendly.
Also I would like to thank you for supporting me from the beginning it’s nice to have a friend like you :wink:

1 Like

I agree with you , there are a lot of good members.

My pleasure!

1 Like

Question #1: I was tired of seeing my projects grow and die. Established forums tend to last longer :smiley: That’s why.
Question #2: The name is a conclusion of a two-week brainstorm. I still have the notes where I wrote down words and tried to come up with something short and relevant. SWAPD means swapped, as in exchange. Kind of fits, no?

Very nice read! Feels good to hear positive things about SWAPD, as we mostly get yelled at in problematic tickets :smiley: Keep on keeping on, @Brant. Now that you got a whiff of reselling, you will never stop. Buy low, sell high! Whether it’s social media or anything else. It’s the best way of making money :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That’s why you shouldn’t never give up :raised_hands: happy to hear that you can proudly say “ I did it!:clinking_glasses:

congrats :raised_hands:

You are absolutely admirable @Brant i am not even a month old in SWAPD ! There are so many members in this community who are truly admirable. You are one of them.

1 Like

Thank you, @professorfacebook! Once again, Welcome to the VIP club✌️

2 Likes