VOICE MESSAGE INTEGRATION - FEATURE IDEA FOR SWAPD CHATS

It’s time for an innovation, typing hundreds of words to explain certain services & processes is just draining and consumes a lot of time :unamused: :expressionless:

Some sellers on-site try to lure the buyer off-site to host virtual meetings to explain services in depth. If @SWAPD can have a voice message feature for private messages then it would literally make life easier for both parties.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

SELLERS - Will be able to explain their services with full transparency to the buyers within under a minute!!

BUYERS - Will be able to grasp all the terms quick & easy, asking questions would be a lot easier, it’s just like discussing things via whatsapp voice messages.

By having voice message feature, sellers will be able to get the buyer to proceed with a ticket quick & easy instead of wasting countless hours, even days trying to get the buyer to agree for a ticket.

but hyno, what about my high pitch baby voice, i wouldn’t want that to be public:roll_eyes:

Well, by having voice changing features with the voice message integration would be a sweet simple solution :man_shrugging:

What Do Y’all Think About This?

2 Likes

Mixed feelings; I love it and think it would be super helpful. However, I’d be hesitant to use it as there’s a decent probability that Swapd eventually gets a C&D and subpoenaed by any of the major social networks, and I wouldn’t want voice recordings attached to my profile. IDK how others feel about that, but it’s the reality we live in IMO.

1 Like

READ

1 Like

Won’t happen. Then users will use this to solicit off-site communication.