VOTE for your favorite TikTok video! (SWAPD TikTok contest - The final stage)

As a continuation of our SWAPD TikTok competition, it’s now time for SWAPD staff to pick top three videos from each category, so our users (YOU) can vote for your favorite one, thus picking the winners.

Main prize - 1000 USDT reward - engagement category

Here are our top two picks. We’ve only picked two as we found no other videos came close to any real engagement.

UPDATE: @daejjy’s updated video link

Second prize - 500 USDT reward - creativity

Here are our top three picks for the creativity category.

Third prize - 250 USDT reward - humor

Yes, we’ve reviewed every video!

Please forgive us if your video wasn’t picked. Due to the lack of good submissions, it was challenging to fill all the categories. Our main goal was to pick the videos that were the most original. Nonetheless, we would like to thank all participants. Cast your vote now, and GOOD LUCK!

P.S. You can vote on your own video :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

NOTE: Due to the long URLs the voting window doesn’t fully fit the table. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

@SWAPD come one where is me here ahha

good luck to everyone

4 Likes

Some of the videos don’t have SWAPD logo at the end . I thought that was a requirement?

1 Like

We had so few submissions that we liked that we decided to scrap that rule.

it’s pretty unfair I guess

1 Like

How so, please explain. The logo has virtually no effect on the quality of the videos uploaded, it’s just something we wanted initially, but noticed it makes no sense since every video mentioned SWAPD in their own way.

2 Likes

And I do agree that changing rules isn’t cool, but we really changed a tiny, insignificant rule that would not weigh in on what we picked.

5 Likes

Bump! VOTE VOTE VOTE

1 Like

:mega:Come on guys vote the best :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There may be some voter fraud here. We will disqualify anyone who’s using people to sign up just to vote. Fair warning to everyone.

2 Likes

Nevermind. It turns out we were a target of SMS Traffic Pumping Fraud

The attack came from Nigeria.

Can I still win something for coming in 2nd place. :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :pray: :sweat_smile:

Make sure your laughter is heard - vote for my video! :grin:

Damn, for some reason my video was reported.
This is messed up , after all the efforts and getting to almost 70k views

1 Like

Upload it here for people to see.

Okay doing that
Thanks so much

1 Like

Come on guys, there is a lot of effort put into this song, vote for the best! :fire:🫶🏻

1 Like