Want a free SWAPD keychain? (Giveaway) + 500 USD SWAPD AUTOBUMPER CONTEST

FREE SWAPD KEYCHAINS (NO SHIPPING COST)

I recently made some SWAPD keychains and a bunch of people messaged me about buying one. Instead of selling them, Iโ€™ve decided to give 100 of them away for free.:blush:

The priority for who receives a keychain will go from Admin/Moderator โ†’ Swapd Partner โ†’ Millionaire/Diamond โ†’ VIP

If you want one like this post and send me a DM with the info below:

Full Name:
Street + Number:
Zipcode:
City:

There is no shipping cost - I am eating the shipping on these so I can send them to everyone without requiring anyone to pay for these. All your shipping info is confidential. @Swapd approved this giveaway and your info will be used solely to send the package and wonโ€™t be stored anywhere.

Hope you like them :call_me_hand:

Click here if you want to create your own merch

STAFF EDIT: You can also win 500 USD SWAPD AUTOBUMPER CREDITS. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!

23 Likes

After seeing this I remember that Gold Logo Which turkey Authority ate @Brant.

2 Likes

Damn this must be steep for international right?

1 Like

worth it :call_me_hand:

1 Like

1 Like

STAFF APPROVED!

3 Likes

Members?

I got mine!

10 Likes

6 Likes

you got the premium one with the engraved texture :crazy_face:

1 Like

snl

2 Likes

AutoBump this thread RN!

3 Likes

Sent info

2 Likes

Sending info :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Bumping

2 Likes

BONUS ROUND!

RECEIVE 500 USD SWAPD AUTOBUMPER CREDITS FOR THE MOST CREATIVE PHOTO YOU TAKE OF THE SWAPD KEYCHAIN! UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS IN THIS TOPIC, THE PHOTO WITH MOST LIKES WINS! CONTESTS ENDS AT ENDS ON JULY 1ST.

6 Likes

Sending the first batch of keychains with our shipment tomorrow so shoot me a DM by tonight if you want one, next ones are going out next week Wednesday!

(Will respond to everyone who already DMd me today๐Ÿซถ)

2 Likes

Bump!

@420 is FBI/IRS agent he just want your info:

1 Like