[WARNING !] Facebook purge 06/2018 - Warning about possible deleted fanpages and accounts. Take action now!

Yeah, Facebook can pretty much do anything they want, they aren’t obligated to do anything for any user. It’s their platform and you can’t take them to court for lost fanpages. (You could in theory take them to court, but you would end up empty handed).

i get that but its hassle etc for them even if you know its likely to get thrown out they would still have to go to court to explain that its in their t&c’s etc. If enough people did that then maybe the government would get involved and force them to change their t&c’s due to having a monopoly. One thing can be said though… if you do nothing, nothing will happen.

1 Like

My page was deleted! How can i find my page Id for sending an apeal! Please help me!

My page was deleted! How can i find my page Id for sending an apeal! Please help me!

What kind of page was it? Topic?
It could be a good idea to gather some stats on what they’re targeting.

same happened with me. i lost 30

Strange, still have my network of US political pages. Have experienced no bans whatsoever. Seems most of the bans are targeted towards non-US page owners spamming political content (which they shouldn’t be), or those doing revshare with other publishers (which is not allowed anymore).

Facebook isn’t fucking around anymore, especially after all the blowback. Follow the rules or lose your pages. Really is as simple as that.