[WARNING !] Facebook purge 06/2018 - Warning about possible deleted fanpages and accounts. Take action now!

From what I know, deleted pages are as good as gone unless you have an insider @FB. But for everyone’s sake, I hope I am wrong.

correct that it is the admins that are flagging for the most part. If an admin is linked to too many banned pages then even pages that do not violate policy can and probably will get banned if they have the same admin linked.

20th of June is just around the corner. On my end, things seem to have slowed down. How are you guys doing? Any more reports?

I can’t say anything because they even took down my Facebook ID along with my 14 Pages. Ad I kept all of my Pages as a Back Up on my wife’s ID. Even that is deactivated and all Pages gone.
I have uploaded documents and waiting for profiles to get activated again and will see as what’s in store for us.
Mark Mothafakk, you are doomed.

3 Likes

damn dude sorry to hear!

3 Likes

True words spoken. At the end of the day, it is what it is and there’s nothing we can do about it, Facebook is just way too high to ever fall nor let anyone else offer what they do in a better way.

yup very true. And what do you really own? Almost nothing. A website…that fully depends on organic traffic defined by google (if not social media). What you own, is a mailing list.

The only tactic is: not all eggs in one basket. Who chose this kind of business will always have to adapt, learn and innovate.

have you delete pages URL link?

Lost several pages today!

Sorry to hear that. Did you make proper adjustments to your technique or were you posting like always?

@SWAPD Can you please guide or write a post about good techniques that we should adopt ?

I have been out of the Facebook game and I don’t know much about the current state. I only follow/report on what others tell me. Perhaps some of our more experienced members can help you.

when u say all content, I went back to Jan 2018 but my page is 5 years old… I do have links on there from back first of jan and there on. I am under a page block… meaning links will not go to the newsfeed. This happened on June 12th. I’ve appealed 2 times and sent in a 3rd appeal. Spoke with numerous reps which all have no clue if the block is perm or temp. I also ran an ad under the block (not knowing) and they (FB) billed me and took the $$ out of my PP acc. So I have now opened up a case thur ad support. I’m desperate to get at least ONE of my 3 pages that are under this block, lifted. :frowning:

If you have a page top fans from U.S.A you have to add a friend in United States as admin, not a fake account, one original profile located in U.S.A maybe this is the safest way to protect your page from this purge. And is important that your page does not represent a media or company, you can’t run a fake one anymore.

That’s my opinion.
Good luck!

Guys… take care with Content on Pages… Facebook started again with Purge and Unpublished Pages…

1 Like

Hi guys!

Facebook deleted over 130 of my pages 21 days ago…

All Swedish pages witch is very rare compare to the small population in Sweden.

I did try to chat with them and the person that i talked to was going to talk to the “page team”… 4 hours later a had an email with this information:

Hi,

I hope you’re well. The team got back to me there.

We’ve investigated the pages and found that they do violate our page policies. It is not eligible to be republished.

Your Pages have been unpublished for causing people to like or engage with it unintentionally in a misleading way. All Pages must comply with the Facebook Page Guideline.

For more information, please read the Pages Terms:Redirecting...

All The Best,

Is there something I can do?

I have not violated any of the community guidelines that i know of…

You can’t do anything, unfortunately. Most users here with large networks lost everything. Sad reality of Facebook these days :frowning:

Sorry to hear that, yes you are right Fabian, same to me, same f…ing template answer, they never going to review deeply , properly but they just reply to us template answer… I never postet harassment post, adult ore some postet which are meet fb community standard, I postet only Nature, Log Cabin, Contry living… Never postet political or some postet which are not withing the page rules…

take them to court! work out how much money and time you have spent and put in a court case… they would have to listen then. Best case scenario is that they don’t turn up and you win by default!