Warning to ALL SWAPD sellers. You will be banned/demoted if

To SWAPD Sellers:

It has come to our attention that some sellers are engaging in unacceptable practices, such as directly contacting the clients of other members. This behavior specifically includes scenarios where you might bypass a buyer working with an offsite client, like intervening in services related to unbanning social media accounts (or any other service).

This is not just unprofessional; it’s a direct violation of the trust and protocols we uphold in our community. Engaging in such actions undermines the business of your peers and jeopardizes the integrity of our entire platform.

Be warned: we have a zero-tolerance policy for this kind of conduct. Any seller found contacting a buyer’s client directly will face severe repercussions, including potential account bans and demotions. We are committed to maintaining a fair, safe, and trustworthy environment for all our members.

This is your only warning.

43 Likes

When I first became a member here, my level was downgraded because of someone who asked me to work from outside without knowing it. You are healthier and safer here (of course, if you like to cheat, you can work from outside).

1 Like

@Guc gets the first ban for this infraction, no mercy.

2 Likes

There may be a suggestion that a warning tab may be opened for new members joining here. Sir, they can be informed that shopping from inside the site to outside the site is prohibited.

I don’t think you understood my original post.

2 Likes

honestly this is one of the reasons i dont try bring clients more often cause i had it happen in the past, glad to see this enforced. W SWAPD

5 Likes

Report, report, report. But your report needs some merit for us to act.

Rare footage of @SWAPD banning members:

11 Likes

Does this apply to buying and selling of social media account or its only relating to social media services

For example if I see a client replying to a listing of an account for sale, can I reach out to the client that I’m selling an account that’s similar to the listing?

He’s talking about mostly contacting offsite.

Here’s an example:

You have a client who wants a username on Instagram, so you message a seller onsite and tell them the current username and the username the client wants.

That seller tells you he can’t help, and then directly DMs your client on social media and offers to get the username for him at a lower price than he’s listed on the website, effectively stealing your work of building a reputation and a client list.

That’s a huge no-no, and it’s not fun, I’ve had this happen to me a few times in the past.

10 Likes

Oh alright thanks

That’s some bad buisness move lol

W swapd for taking action

I fully support this rule and will expose anyone who attempts circumvention.

Don’t be like Nacho ‘El Gordo’ guys

2 Likes

Thanks Man that’s a big win coz literally some guys just randomly DM my client about and ask them service which I offered to them.

2 Likes

This happened to me, and its shitty
The off-site Seller informed me, or asked me if It was my client .

He said thanks , and didnt pay any commision .
Its dirty and should def be punished
Good rule swapd !!

1 Like

Yes, same thing happened to me
Now dirty sellers would be banned directly from this platform. This will create good environment and fair dealing.

2 Likes

Scammers Be like :

Funny thing, as I’ve had this exact same thing happen to me… and while I initially thought it was a coincidence, after reading this topic… it makes complete sense why it happened.

1 Like