★We are deleting your Youtube COPYRIGHT Strikes.★

We can delete the copyrights on your channel in a short time.

Processing time can take between 1-30 days.

In order to get a price, please send us the link of your channel and the copyright details privately.

What do i need:

Video title:
Video url: YouTube
Takedown issued by:
Mail: xxxxxx@mail.com
Channel link:

The service is active, we can delete copyright strikes on your open channels. We can open Youtube channels that have been closed due to copyright (unbanning is under trial)

5 Likes

I think the title is misleading. This is not a shield service. You are removing the current strikes/copyright claims on the account and if the account violates the Youtube terms again in the future, it may be disabled. Am I wrong?

Accounts will not be closed as long as copyrights are deleted by us. There is always a risk of closure if copyrights are not removed.

I understand that but the channel may receive copyright reports again in the future, there is no way to prevent that.

Of course they can, we agree on that. Of course, if they do not delete the copyright strikes, the account may be closed, no one can guarantee this, but they can have their copyright deleted by constantly receiving service from me.

As long as copyrights are deleted, they will not have copyright problems.

GLWS, but you should remove “Your Channels Will No Longer Be Closed Due To Copyright” this from the title. Because you can’t guarantee that the account will not be disabled in the future.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s misleading, but I removed this post based on your experience.

Thank you.

1 Like

There are 4 copyright claims/strikes on my channel. I want you to remove these strikes for me.

What happens if I receive 25 copyright claims and my account is disabled after the ticket is closed? Will I get a full refund?

1 Like

Yes, you are right, in this case, refund is not possible. I corrected the article because we removed your copyrights. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

do you need account access?

We don’t need any access, you just need to provide copyright information and post the link of your channel.

What do i need:

Video title:
Video url: YouTube
Takedown issued by:
Channel link:

is there a general price range this service falls within?

If you send the information we want on the subject, we can give you a price. But it starts at minimum 300$

price?

Hello, I can help if you send the following information as a private message.

What do i need:

Video title:
Video url: YouTube 1
Takedown issued by:
Channel link:

Can you remove community guideline strike?