We Are Opening Google Knowledge Panel, We are active in a maximum of 3 days ( This is 3 days Price, after 3 days the price will be $450. )

I received few days ago but:

• I can just access the panel using a shortchut url given by @Mtfygt

• Google don’t indexed it on search.

• I received panel owner with success

• Although Google don’t permit me to update the panel/add my own social media.

2 Likes

the point is to have in indexed on Google. That mean the service is no good?

Hi

No one can have Google Panel Indexed in 1 week. This is something against nature…

We just create the Panel from scratch and explain the necessary steps to get index over time.

The important thing is to open the Panel,

that’s why i closed my service down google is not letting you add/update or remove anything at the moment.

1 Like

So, I can’t have the panel updated @Mtfygt ?

We are already interested in whatsApp What is the purpose of your writing here? You own the panel, but you get Red for adding the wrong link! We are still helping you, but we couldn’t understand your posting here!?

I post here because @zxprmedia told HERE that this is not possible to change things.

You don’t tell me that my link is wrong on whatsapp. I used the artist link and twitter url. They isn’t wrong.

Rule #1: No communicating off-site

7 Likes

By communicating offsite you are already violating swapd terms

3 Likes

Your links may be correct, but your additions are wrong, I say this to everyone, including you, After owning the panel, we say Get support from us…

Since our ticket was closed, we wanted to meet one on one, I’m sorry, there will be no more off-site meetings.

So pls, send me PM with the right way to add website/social/description and photos.

I will post here after success.

1 Like

We have forwarded the screenshots you sent to our Google partner, we are waiting for the mail, I will personally take care of it when the mail arrives :palms_up_together:

ok thank you!

1 Like

1 more panel has been opened from Millionel Club, you can be the next panel owner.

Have you received the answer?

1 Like

Hi

We are still waiting, no return yet.

1 Like

i want to index myself in Google can you help ??? and you taming gurrenty for minimum 1 Year to he inbex and wont disappear ??

1 Like

No answer yet?

Google don’t indexed too, have more than 15 days.

1 Like