We Are Opening Google Knowledge Panel, We are active in a maximum of 3 days ( This is 3 days Price, after 3 days the price will be $450. )

This is 3 days Price, after 3 days the price will be $450.

We open the Google Knowledge panel.

Entrepreneur
Business man
Player
Athlete
Musician

In these categories, we OPEN YOUR GOOGLE INFORMATION PANEL IN 3 DAYS.

This is how we open the Google Knowledge panel : Mustafa Yiğit - Google'da Ara
Gold Abstract Black Friday Your Story (Instagram Gönderisi) (2)

The panel will have a similar appearance 15-20 days after owning it, and it will fit completely in time : Özercan Hatı - Google'da Ara

NOTE: **ter your Google Knowledge panel is opened, you must take over the PANEL via your own Mail and follow Google’s steps, add your selfie ID and Social media accounts to Google, 15-20 days after you do these operations, Google is also indexed.

Payment : BTC only

If you have something to ask, you can ask here or by PM.

1 year Guaranteed

1 Like

Vouch copy?

1 Like

I did not understand?

Only knowledge panels created by wikidata can be created under 3 days and that eventually gets deleted after sometime.

2 Likes

Please, don’t be precise, even the Panel we opened 1 year ago is still standing, there is no question of deletion.

What if got deleted, are you offering refund?

2 Likes

Yes If Deleted I offer a refund but No Problem as it will not be deleted.

1 Like

Yes If Deleted I offer a refund but No Problem as it will not be deleted.

let me be your test subject? or do you have any vouches?

I have a ticket opened with him.

I will post the result here in 2 - 3 days.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, the 3-day price is very affordable and I do dozens of non-SWAPD trades every day.

1 Like

How long you offering refund as you said it’s never got deleted.

1 Like

I don’t know English, I’m translating, so can you write once more exactly what you want to say?

If you are asking about panel deletion, I guarantee 1 year, don’t worry, panels I open are NEVER deleted. On Deletion I will refund 100% the same day, but it is impossible to delete :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Create for businesses?

Yes, We Open in Businesses, Fee: 500 dollars
Excluding SWAPD fee.

https://g.co/kgs/GP7JJs

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-21 at 13.29.09 (1)

Panel of 1 person from SWAPD has been opened and Delivered , you could be the Next Person !

please dm me!

1 Like

@ibruno i am assuming it worked well right?

3 Likes