While the exact numbers are a little skewed due to my poor accounting skills, we’re fairly sure SWAPD will churn around 1.2m dollars in sales volume this year. We’ve just surpassed the 1m USD mark a few days ago, which we’re proud of.
So, is this a big deal?
To be honest, I am not sure. But 1,000,000 USD just sounds good, and considering this website is a tiny, tiny community of 8000 members, we consider this quite a feat.
Here are some interesting facts
- In total, there were 908 successful transactions that totaled over 1M in sales.
- The average invoice amount was 1003.41 USD.
- The biggest invoice for this year was set at 35,978 USD.
- The smallest invoice, 5 USD.
- The biggest spender was @Hazar.
- The top 6 spenders spent a total of 225,000 USD on SWAPD (combined).
- Compared to 2018, the income tripled.
- @Yair still sucks.
If we continue to do good and the activity will rise, we will pass this blessing onto our members starting in 2020. More details soon. In meanwhile, thank you for using SWAPD and thank you for being loyal members!