We did it! We've hit 1,000,000 USD in sales volume this year, and the year isn't even over yet!

SaaS would be nice

1 Like

Gaming is actually a really good idea. Some of us will like to sell our accounts

Did you ever deal with 13-14 year old gamers as middleman? My brain can’t handle that.

3 Likes

Hihiihi. Lol. You got me on the floor

1 Like

:ok_hand::+1::metal::crossed_fingers::v::open_hands::raised_hands::palms_up_together::pray::handshake::ear:

1 Like

Congratulations! :+1:

1 Like

@SWAPD. Congratulations to you guys. I will work hard to be a admin. I will help you guys promote to get more members. Make our site big. Thanks.

1 Like

Congratulations… such a professional service! Thank you for all you do… hope you get to reap the rewards of all your hard work! It’s really very impressive!

2 Likes

Congrats on the milestone! I think your core strength is how organic your platform is. Running ads will skew a lot of things and may set your platform off balance, even though you may make more revenue from running ads too. My 2 cents. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Congrats. Very impressive

2 Likes

Legends

2 Likes

God damn. Why tf then no one buying my handle.

3 Likes

Congratulations, thanks for the awesome support and the way things are ran. i hope you guys never get bored and keep this awesome service alive forever n ever.
i hope you guys reach 6M next year.
To the Top :star_struck:

5 Likes

Congratulations all staffs and swapd members. Growing strong community everyday

1 Like

Whats up @Hazar . Let me hold something

Just playing congrats. It’s a good site. I feel comfortable doing my transactions here. If someone wants to buy from another site and they want escrow, I just recommend Swapd.

1 Like

Time and again I have said SWAPD is the safest place on planet to deal with digital stuff. That’s the reason people don’t think twice for dealing in 5 figures. You have proved ur credibility and that’s the reason the revenue gonna increase each year.

3 Likes

How Many workers are on Swpad ?

I think there are only 4 active atm. Swapd, Alpha, Meg and Batman

1 Like

We also have a frequently used developer, and one dev responsible for the apps. + @shockemshaun is our UI guy and a spare admin in case we have problems with staffing in a particular day.

We’e also making some cool upgrades on the back end which should allow the same amount of staff do 2-3 times the work in the same amount of time (is SWAPD becoming a sweatshop?) :smiley: Right now our back-end is messy, and most admins chase down already solved/answered tickets. Next week, this stops!

And our back-end is a mess because this platform was never supposed to be a marketplace, but we’re modding it every month and with time, things are becoming more organized and easier to manage. We have custom developed 19 plugins so far that reshaped this platform into something else. Stupid? Maybe. But still cheaper than starting form scratch.

5 Likes