WE HAVE OUR WINNERS! - We will now pay you to use SWAPD! Introducing SWAPD Gamification - Get paid for being active!

@Comfy I had 3 articles published with my swapd invite link, but I believe most of my invites come from my telegram groups and my clients “mostly buyers”

1 Like

Congrats to the winners :trophy:

4 Likes

Love the transparency :muscle:

@Flash has been paid out!

Waiting for @iconovi and @humaira

2 Likes

Congrats to all!

I was the only one doing the flagging for points? Lmao

2 Likes

Haha no . That’s how I gathered points xD

3 Likes

My predictions were pretty accurate lol, just not in the correct order.

@comfy was such a pain in the neck during the contest. He kept digging up years old posts to get others kicked out. Maybe he should get a hobby or a therapist now.

4 Likes

Maybe you should suck my dick.

1 Like

I can understand your frustration. You worked your butt off for days like there was no tomorrow, hoping to snag that $2000 prize. You accused others of cheating with bogus invites, but you were the one with the shady ones that got you kicked out of the contest. Ouch!

Comfy rightnow:

Sad Michael Jordan GIF

5 Likes

Man what a hater you’re a joke of a man.

1 Like

All my invites are real. Swapd decided what he did and I’m okay with that.

I think you’re just a bastard that was sad he couldn’t get those $2k for yourself.

And 3rd and most important
You’re a Fan

1 Like

Unfair :-1:t2:

@Comfy Top G :fire:

1 Like

Congratulations everyone! :tada::confetti_ball:

@Comfy will sell an instagram account next day for $2000. We cannot take what world wants to give us! :smiley:

1 Like

I am pretty sure you did not manipulate on your own. But whoever you asked to join sucked big time.

1. Most joined and left, never to return again
  2. Virtually no activity on most invites
  3. Some invitees used the same device to register twice (that was the tipping point for us)

Yes and instead of removing points, im DQ. Over 1000+ DMs sent by me bro but it’s okay I forgive don’t forget

Yeah, after counting over -2000 points (and double device reg) we gave up and decided to toss you.
If you think we’re fine and dandy with giving out money to people who abuse our time (do you think we feel like reviewing stuff?), then you’re wrong.

I never forget this .

World Trade Center Wtc GIF

4 Likes