WE HAVE OUR WINNERS! - We will now pay you to use SWAPD! Introducing SWAPD Gamification - Get paid for being active!

@comfy, why is your profile private? hackerrrr

@Comfy the outcast.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Lmao Iā€™m too mad pls eat dog ā– ā– ā– ā–  let me be for next 48 hours.

2 Likes

@SWAPD public his profile :confounded:

Prize received :100::100:

Also, Iā€™m glad the winners were declared todayā€¦feels like my birthday gift :gift::grin:

Kudos to @Flash and @iconovi :fire:

7 Likes

Losing My Mind GIF

Congratulations winners! And @Comfy

1 Like

Youā€™re a nerd @1999

Congrats PPL on winning this!

1 Like

I already predicted 1st and 2nd but great guy @Iconovi calmed down and stopped fighting with him while lowkey getting points in small numbers and got to 3rd place.

3 Likes

Man you were the funniest I give you that. @Comfy

1 Like

Send paypal Iā€™ll send you $5 for your prediction . :joy:

Buy yourself a fat burger

Yes ik. Thatā€™s what I wrote when @Brant said he knows what you did.

You were digging old posts and old categories and flagging for right categories. Now i know reading comments, that the other guy was Coehn whom Vlbrant was talking about.

I also did it in the start but went busy in the second half of June. Otherwise would have grabbed 3rd or 4th place easily.

1 Like

Keep it to yourself and get yourself a tissue box for crying tonight all by yourself.

Head Cold Tissue GIF by TRT

Congratulations @Flash @humaira @iconovi :raised_hands: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I canā€™t see my name in winners? @Brant

Ok bye xd

7 Likes

:ā€™) you want to get muted as well? Have some decency atleast.

Also, see my ranking. Already in the top 10. That too being mostly inactive after 15th.

Go cry and whine somewhere else bro.

I am not a hater (you just create things) and already complimented you as well in my first comment. No need to be disrespectful or throw your frustration onto me.
Clear your head by walking out tonight. Youā€™ll definitely feel better.

2 Likes

Ok Rainman :heart: 10th place deserves 2 burgers for you!!

Eric Cartman GIF by South Park