We just can't keep up! The SWAPD money making army just keeps getting bigger!

Same here.

1 Like

No, and don’t ask for me to do so. Anyone who ever accepted an international package must know that sometimes customs get slapped, that’s how things work. But for some reason, @zxprmedia was so mad I felt sorry for him and wanted to help. Also, I didn’t want the award to get tossed in the trash, but it did in the end, anyway.

3 Likes

Most (virtually ALL) members receive their packages without customs fees. But places like Pakistan/India/Afghanistan/Iran/and most African countries cause problems because of crappy governments and super unfair laws.

3 Likes

Bought a ledger before this the customs was like 5k inr for that which is around 60-70$

But this time ups ended up declaring the value to be incorrect, which ended up increasing the customs and now they got the package lost at well

@zxprmedia, the package is utilized (burned). I received confirmation of this. They won’t find it.

1 Like

F***

because they have kept it for long ?

1 Like

From day 1 I fought with them. Then received my package after 1 month. They told me the same that they will burn it if not cleared. I kept calling and messaging them and gave letter to clear customs!

No, because they told me either pay the customs fee, have it sent back, or utilize it. I wasn’t going to pay for shipping it back (what’s the point), so I agreed to destroy it.

2 Likes

Customs: Pay for your package, or we will DESTROY IT!

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

We live in a sad, sad world.

5 Likes

mad respect :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thank you @SWAPD for this award, and thank you all, let’s do more deals!

8 Likes

Polish it faster (c) @SWAPD

Btw congratulations @Media

5 Likes

OMG
It’s so dirty!

2 Likes

So pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations @Media and don’t punch me in face

1 Like