We need your help! iOS and Android app users, report your bugs

Hello!

We are currently working on a much-needed upgrade for our iOS and Android apps. The main issues are new device screen sizes, our library needs to be updated. We apologize for all these problems, but with new devices and new screen sizes coming out every month, it’s hard to keep up.

We need your help!

Please post any mobile-related problems you’re experiencing in this topic, along with the make and model of your device. Screenshots are appreciated. We will do our best to eliminate them by the end of this year.

Thank you!

1 Like

Good aspect ratio for Z Fold 3, pleaseee!!

1 Like

How is the crease on that phone? Does it wear out?

Had the Z Fold 2 for a year, and even if it’s hard to believe, I never saw the crease nor feeled it. The whole UI is designed in such a way that you don’t notice it. On the Z fold 3 it is slightly more pronounced, but you don’t notice it either in day to day use. No, it doesn’t wear out

1 Like

Not sure if mentioned but fix downloads.

2 Likes

Notifications are not working always.
Sometimes if i don’t open the app, i don’t get any notifications.
When i open the app, i see new messages.

1 Like

I dont know if it’s normal or not, but a few times I’ve seen Keyboard Shortcuts.

1 Like

Clear cache on the app or reinstall, and it will work fine then.

THIS 2 Problem I Face All-time Device:-
Redmi Note 8 Pro and Realme 7 Pro.

Thanks

1 Like

I face this problem also, but it is not happening always, just it is boring because I need close app then open again.
Wanted to write it but he done before me.

Samsung A12

1 Like

Thank you, but i did that already.
It didn’t work.
It doesn’t happen always.

1 Like

remove @RandyMarsh from swapd on iphone 17

2 Likes

I cant see what am I typing and this is frustrating sometimes

not a good idea he is cool

@boombangadvertisers please try using our app.

Trying to download a file/img from ios app opens it up in a blank page and you have to restart the app.

Same

Umm I’m on the Z-Flip 3 and looks good?

I have Z Fold 3.

1 Like