We need your input! We're expanding our discussion categories

As you have may noticed, a few changes were made to our categories.
First, we’re renamed our ChitChat section into Discussions. This will be our main category for all non-sales-related topics. We’ve also moved and renamed our Public Blog category there. The Public Blog category will now be called Spotlight Discussions. The Spotlight Discussions category is the only discussion category in which topics are seen on the front page. To limit users from abusing this category we’ve created the following limits on it:

1. Only admins can move or create topics inside the category.
  2. Only level three users can create topics there.
  3. Only VIP members can create topics there.

Everyone else, with the exception of users with trust level zero, can see and reply to all topics in there. We’ve done this so we keep tabs on what gets displayed on the front page, and our staff will constantly monitor other discussion categories and move worthy topics into our Spotlight Discussions.

We need your input!

Now that you understand the concept of our rearrangements, we want to hear your opinions on what new discussion categories should we open? In the past, we didn’t want to do this as we didn’t want to flood the front page with non-sales related topics. But with this current setup, we can create a place to share and discuss ideas, while keeping the front page less cluttered. Only the best of the best topics will be displayed to everyone!

So again, I want to know, what type of categories should be featured on SWAPD? We want to open 3-4 new discussion categories and see how things go.
Thank you for reading and thank you for your input.

3 Likes

This is obviously just one mans opinion, but it seems like PR / Verification is one of the interest we have on the main sales forum.

It might be nice to have a place to discuss specific publications, the pros and cons of them and whether they would be actually beneficial for people work towards verification on different platforms (including Wikipedia).

I’ve toyed with the idea of purchasing PR from a few different sellers and haven’t gone through because I’m not sure which one are viable and which ones are a waste of money.

I think the problem with that is the exposure. Facebook monitors this field and they would simply blacklist anything that caught our attention.

2 Likes

Maybe a place where people could throw ideas around for good ways of moneitizng their social medias and making money in general…

1 Like

I was thinking the same :smile: the problem is, no one shares good money making techniques. :stuck_out_tongue: But I think we will open a section like that, regardless. Even if we just discuss concepts.

3 Likes

How about a category where people can partner together? There are some people who have money, knowledge, etc and there are others that have a ton of pages, channels, etc… obviously, if people partner together and meet on Swapd, they should pay a fee. But, more importantly it would create a record which prevents people from being screwed over.

1 Like

Thank you for your input. We will consider all ideas :wink:

1 Like

A section where experts sharing their techniques how they build accounts/websites/scripts/ or anything online… like success stories

2 Likes