We rank your Youtube Video at TOP5 Or Money Back! (NO RISK: Pay after you are ranking!)

We rank your Youtube Video at TOP5 Or Money Back!

Would you like to see your Youtube video ranking on page 1 at the TOP 5 ? We can do that for you!

Just provide us with your Youtube Video URL and Keyword that you would like to rank. We will take care of the rest!

We might ask you to make a few changes to your video, once done we will start to push your video in the SERPs.

Trusted Members on SWAPD (Badge): You can pay once your video is at the TOP5.

Packages :

Low competition KW: $196 / 1 Week
Medium competition KW: $397 / 1 Week
High competition KW: $796 / 1 Week

We use Vidiq to measure the Keyword difficulty.

In any case that we won’t be able to rank your video for any reason, we will send you a full refund on the remaining days of the specific package that you have bought from us.

4 Likes

Free review copy for the first 2 trusted members on Swapd (Any Club badge).

1 Like

Interested :slight_smile:

i am interested !!!

example pls

Interested with low competition keyword.

I’ll take a review copy. Can send lots of business as we run campaigns for all major labels and several independent labels. DM if interested

1 Like

are there specific things that need to be in place for this to work? like keyword in the title etc ?

There are multiple requirements.
once we start to process your order the required information will be sent.

When is something low, medium or high competition?

Can you be more specific with your question, please?

got it. where it says the price then 1 week you’re saying the video will maintain that place for 1 week?

1 Like

That’s correct.

1 Like

it’s basically based on how many people are trying to rank for the same key word.

1 Like

or how hard it is to rank for that keyword

Why didn’t you done the things you mentioned here ???

You giving 2 Free copies and i said i am interested and you taken the link of video and did nothing its been 3 Days ??

Sorry, I have had multiple orders to process. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please don’t hesitate to ask if you need further help or information.
Regards

I have a few questions!

If we were using a fortnite gaming account with 0 subs (brand new) and we use the Low comp method. Would we be sending fake views to the account or would it all be from the ranking?

Hi, we charge $55 for consulting
We do this to protect our time. many clients on here just ask questions without purchasing the services, unlike other forums that we use to sell with good conversion rate.

Once the deal has been done we will refund the amount. if the deal has not we will simply send full refund.

Thank u.

More info please