We want to start a victim fund, we need your input

I think swapd would benefit by going back to invite only anyway, means people who invite scammers have to be responsible.

1 Like

That would be very hard to get in no?

1 Like

Quality 》 quantity

2 Likes

I think it should depend on how much you raise, and how frequently people are getting screwed. Honestly, since I have been on this site I have had nothing but positive encounters. So, I would imagine Swapd has a significantly lower scam rate than the other garbage escrow services.

1 Like

If a small % of all of your tickets are people getting screwed. I would think there would be a way to get the victim their money back. I know the responsibility shouldn’t fall on you, but rather on us as a community.

1 Like

I don’t think so,
We can’t be responsible for other people actions, definitely when Swapd reward you inviting people to here.

1 Like

I wouldn’t drop my invite link on a random page, every person i invited (2) i expect if they scammed (which i know they wont) il be asked qs.

1 Like

I think you should offer an insurance service instead.
Buyers can opt to purchase insurance on any deal and swapd would cover 50% if it goes south and proven so.
Insurance price could be something like $50.
Also to keep this from abuse you can offer it as an option only to people with reviews/vips etc.

4 Likes

Great idea.

You will need to have a rule about it being available to old members or VIP+ to avoid swapd being scammed.

1 Like

Great idea :100::100::100: