We will be upgrading our website today/tomorrow. Expect hell active bugs! (Update: Found bugs!)

UPDATE: Things didn’t go as planned. We’re tracking multiple small bugs, so please bear with us while we try to fix them.

What’s broken:

1. User to user @tagging ability. (User to admin still works) - Update: Will be fixed today 16.07.2019
  2. Sometimes users are able to post new listings without the price/URL. - Still working on a fix.
  3. Our scanner that checks for stats will stay no images are uploaded, even though you’ve uploaded them. - Fixed!

Original message:

Funny titles aside, we just want to warn you about a mandatory software update our website has to go through. You won’t see major changes, most of it is on the back end. However, the update is significant enough to where it may break a few things. We’re just warning everyone that there may be service interruptions. We would also appreciate bug reports (if any). You can directly report back in this topic if you happen to find something not working.

Thank you for understanding and thank you for using SWAPD!

9 Likes

H E L L

1 Like

HELL informative :grin:

3 Likes

Upgrade complete.
Few things are broken but on admin end only.

So what’s new?

Tons of stuff, but it’s mostly performance/back end related. For regular users, I guess the biggest addition is the ability to mute/ignore/block other users (a highly requested feature). Just visit a users profile page to block someone. For example, to see if it works I encourage everyone to visit @Yair’s profile and ignore him.

6 Likes

Why doesn’t it letting me block him?
I don’t see this option

Why did this topic bump? No one replied to it. Weird.

1 Like

LOL. That was actually funny. good job

WTF? @Alpha I think the update messed things up, some topics are bumping on their own. We should have our dev look into this.

2 Likes

Look:

THIS THREAD IS CONFUSING

1 Like

What’s confusing you? I’m just getting bullied by a Polish guy just like we did in 1940

1 Like

I’d suggest calling Ghostbusters, this seems like paranormal activity to me.

1 Like

Talked to our dev, he said the code isn’t kosher. So users from Israel may not be seen. He said I should check the logs for Jewish posters.

2 Likes

Yo I’ll call Drake he’ll shut you down for disrespecting Jews

UMMM

Aaaand we found bugs. Read the first post for more info.

Okay

Today most services will be restored, including the broken user to user @tags.

Current status.

1. User to user @tagging ability. (User to admin still works) - Update: Will be fixed today 16.07.2019
  2. Sometimes users are able to post new listings without the price/URL. - Still working on a fix.
  3. Our scanner that checks for stats will stay no images are uploaded, even though you’ve uploaded them. - Fixed!
1 Like

Tags should be working now.

@sdeal24, @Boogeyman, @Hussey - Can you see this? The first person out of the three to respond gets 1 USD IN SWAPD Rewards. No, I am not kidding. Amazing, yes?

3 Likes

gimme 10