We would like to welcome Egypt to our Safety Concern program!

Starting now, Egypt is being added to our Safety Concern program. This means that new members from Egypt will be receiving a Safety Concern badge.

Why? We’re all about keeping our community safe and sound. Unfortunately, we’ve seen a rise in scams from certain countries, and Egypt has made it onto that list. It’s never fun having to put a country on this list, but your security is our top priority.

Here’s the updated list of countries with the Safety Concern badge:

• Pakistan
  • Albania
  • Kosovo
  • North Macedonia
  • Serbia
  • Colombia
  • Nigeria
  • Niger
  • Somalia
  • Kenya
  • Morocco
  • Turkey
  • Egypt

This list isn’t set in stone and may change as we keep monitoring and updating our safety measures.

As always, stay vigilant and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. Together, we can keep the SWAPD community safe!

Stay safe,
The SWAPD Team

18 Likes

ok, u’re racist

2 Likes

If the shoe fits…

12 Likes

Here is what we have to deal with, an example of a submitted ID verification photo:

15 Likes

hahahahhahahahahah

1 Like

Indians entering swapd without any problem while the other brown and black third world mfs with safety concern badge

4 Likes

Damn looks so real :joy::joy::joy:

Accepted ?

4 Likes

Congratsulations Egypt! Welcome to the Club!

4 Likes

Ngl, India will also join this list, SWAPD is getting mainstream in Indian market and now dumb scammers are on their way to sign in.

1 Like

That’s real I don’t see anything phishy here.

1 Like

Can confirm, India traffic on the rise.

1 Like

U are Egy Hater :roll_eyes:

When is lebanon bro ?

1 Like

Once you start scamming.

2 Likes

Damn, it’s sad to see my country here, but I’m doing my job and I’m an honest person.

2 Likes

I got safety concern badge without being in any of those countries. Racist.
Street Racing - Fast

Same thing happened to me :rofl::rofl: