Websites With Over 30,000 Engaging Articles - Good for Social Media and Email Campaigns

I have 2 websites that I am no longer using that have over 30,000 articles on them. These articles were originally used on Facebook and Email campaigns so a majority of them have good engagement and clicks. The content ranges from evergreen viral stories, to animal stories, celebrities, social issues and politics. Originally we paid $10 per article and all content was written by writers in the U.S.

If you are looking for good content that you want to use on social media or email campaigns then this could work out for you. Both websites are offline right now as I am not focused on this business anymore. I can transfer over the entire websites or just the content in a XML feed. I can provide support as well after the transaction is complete. If you are interested I can email you a login so you can see the list of articles.

Happy to answer any questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.