Welcome our first six SWAPD Partners!

Disclaimer: SWAPD Partnership may be refused. If you do not wish to participate, please let staff know. Remember, we will require the utmost professional behavior from you guys, so if you’re not up to it, let us know.

Please remember, you cannot apply to be a SWAPD Partner. SWAPD staff chooses who gets in. If you didn’t get picked this time, don’t worry. The category and concept are new, and we’re only letting in a few people to see if this idea will work.

The first partners are:

1. @onlyusernames
  2. @Abstract
  3. @HamzaKhan
  4. @porcupine
  5. @Lunar
  6. (late addition) @Hooper

You guys let me know which avatar flair you would like. The one you have or the SWAPD Partner Verified checkmark.

42 Likes

congratulations :champagne:

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations to all :confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

congratulations to all

Congratulations Brothers! :firecracker::firecracker:

1 Like

It was about time swapd highlighted top plugs that deliver on their word, instead of delivering failed tickets.

2 Likes

Congo @HamzaKhan & @porcupine

2 Likes

Well deserved!

1 Like

I’ve switched the flair for the non-millionaire members, but if the big dogs want the checkmark also, please let me know. You’re a still SWAPD Partner without it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratz!

1 Like

Late addition FTW :dizzy:
Thank you @SWAPD for the opportunity! Looking forward to help making this powerhouse of a community grow to new heights anyway I can!

13 Likes

Congratulation all buddy. my inspired. my pleasure.

1 Like

Imagine delivering 1L+ usernames… @Hooper is the plug.

1 Like

That flair looks sexxy.

7 Likes

Waiting for my turn
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Thank you for choosing me as a SWAPD partner! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Congratulations folks!

Good initiative man @SWAPD

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you Swapd and everyone in the community :heart: ! Looking forward to seeing more members added as partners! :+1:

11 Likes