Welcome our new moderator, @Alpha

He is ruthless, he has no feelings, he will cut you in a second if you even break the slightest rule. No question mark at the end of a sentence? Ban. Vague “Birds” topic titles? Ban. Did you post in the wrong category by mistake? Ban until the year 3018. That’s how he rolls, and that’s why he is the right man for the job.

:smiley: But in all seriousness. Alpha has been helping us out since he signed up, we hope he will stick around more and help us keep this place tidy! Thanks, Alpha!

13 Likes

Congo mate @Alpha :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I really do appreciate the fact that I’ve been given a chance to become a part of the staff team and help out with everything.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible! :grin:

8 Likes

@Alpha, @MediaBoy forgot to use a dot at the end of the sentence.

Are you going to let that fly?

3 Likes

Lol :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Might have to silence him for a few months… :eyes:

2 Likes

Alpha is now Alpha.

2 Likes

Plus he does have a great username that suits the job!

1 Like

So is he not allowed to get member of the month anymore? Hahaha

3 Likes

Lol, that intro just made my day xDD

2 Likes

How much money Alpha gets paid?

We can’t reveal the specifics, but pretty much this is Alpha and me right now:
giphy

4 Likes

He’ll be paid a single currency banknote of 750 Euro denomination every month. Good Luck.

3 Likes

As Swapd said, we can’t reveal the specifics, but heres a picture of me flexing my iced out chains worth 500k USD that my new daily salary of 210 yen has allowed me to purchase.

(no jokes 100% real)

1 Like

Hell yeah, bro. My question is, does the medallion spin? If not, we need to give you a raise as that ■■■■ needs to spin bro.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Alpha ?

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

Absolutely.

Hi, why can I make a post? I need someone to get my account reactivated due to copyright

Haha! Funny chat going on in here. Love the atmosphere.

1 Like