Welcome our newest team member, @1999!

We would like to send a warming welcome to our new moderator, @1999!
We’re making a few slight changes to our staff, starting from the @moderators. We will part with some of our long-time mods such as @Boogeyman and _________ (the second demotion is unknown yet). We will most likely pick one more moderator to replace _________ .

So, what do we know about @1999?

1. He is like @Boogeyman, but gets stuff done without the use of eGod powers. Instead, he uses lawyers. You can consider him a part of our legal team.
  2. He can sue anyone in any part of the world.
  3. Is a great photographer.
  4. Has the ability to hunt down and (as they say) dox anyone, worldwide.
  5. Lives in Europe.

We don’t want to give out too much information, but perhaps @1999 can chime in here and tell us a little about himself.

Once again, welcome to the team, @1999. Fair warning, we’re a disfunctional family and I apologize from the start for all the stuff you will hear/see/learn about SWAPD :smiley:

29 Likes

Welcome @1999!

3 Likes

Welcome to the team!

1 Like

Welcome Boss @1999 . Mission @1999 starts now.

1 Like

Welcome @1999

1 Like

That’s great to see! Welcome @1999 Moderator :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Congratulations @1999, please don’t ban me

3 Likes

Congratulations Mate @1999 Happy for u. Also u promised me a good photo-shoot for me Don’t forget that :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations @1999

1 Like

That was actually the first thing on his 2-do list.

2 Likes

Congrats @1999! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @SWAPD, for the introduction, and thank you guys for the warm welcome!

There is not much to say about me, but I will do my best on SWAPD to assist you as much as possible. Let’s make 2022 a noob-friendly incredible year. Let’s start by banning ____

Just a lil about me; I am a full-stack designer, photographer, and artist as my main job, and you might get to know me as a creative work alcoholic and coffee addict. :slight_smile:

“Many hands make light work,” so never hesitate to message me for anything regarding SWAPD.

ps. I only hunt down people for legal obligations and legal obligations only.

9 Likes

I pushed that big red button with “ban noob” like 20 times; how can @onlyusernames still not be banned?

3 Likes

welcome !

1 Like

Congratulations :raised_hands:

1 Like

Welcome @1999 Many many congratulations.

1 Like

Congrats brotha! @1999 :rocket:

1 Like

We finally picked the other mod which we will say goodbye to, and that’s @RandyMarsh. Thank you for your service, kind sir. But you’ve been pretty much absent lately, so we’re setting you free!

Also, @everyone, you can now insult @RandyMarsh to the max and he can’t ban you! :smiley:

We need to pick a new mod now. Time to brainstorm!
giphy

7 Likes

RIP Yair

I can always talk to @Goofy and he’ll ban whoever I say to ban… so… be careful

4 Likes