We're abandoning audits, effective immediately

Free for one accoumt, then paid. So technically not even worth a look at

They have been pretty accurate for me, just wanted to give a suggestion to someone who doesn’t know what to check on the account manually. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once you are done checking the audit, you can remove the account and add a new one. It’s always free for one account at a time.

U s e l e s s.

Please stop bringing new audit ideas when they were worthless from day 1.

If you can’t tell if the page you’re buying is worth to you then you really don’t know what you’re doing to begin with.

2 Likes

Didn’t know suggesting a free solution for those who might need it would receive that much hate…

There are many people who aren’t experienced with social media and it might be their first time buying an account so they might find audits at least somewhat useful to gain confidence in buying the account. I am not forcing you to use it and I am not suggesting Swapd to use it, I just said someone could find it useful for their own personal use. :slight_smile:

@patrikk the reason SWAPD removed audits is because of failed audits on prolly 80%+ properties. Making buyers (especially the new ones) back of a page they were 100% they were gonna buy but backed off because swapds audits failed and the iconic line of proceed at your own risk bs. Scaring them off.

Swapd just kept screwing their own game by not understanding how harmful audits were to them and ofcourse very very useless. Till last night.

I was off for months from this website and this notification was the reason I am back.

Finally common sense is back and audits should stay barried underground and never see the day of light again. Thank-you

2 Likes

Good to see you back, @Comfy. Did you miss me?

2 Likes

No. I miss the leads your website gave me, but even those you scared away.

Please use the Christmas spirit to forgive me.

4 Likes

You can create a team of people that rates accounts 1 to 5*
Or perhaps the staff could give it a quick rate.

Too much work.

3 Likes

You know, i am not happy with Swapd removing audits. You can now buy a fully botted account when the seller mentions “real” or “organic”. can’t trust this anymore.

You have a full 24 hours to test what you bought to verify the seller’s claims. All it takes is 1-2 posts to know whether something is up.

1 Like

24 hours are enough to check an account , Make sure you’re switching account to private. Why?

Seller is able to use auto likes to boost likes :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yes. Switching to private helps.

Swapd, i wish you guys can only have quality accounts to be sold. Quantity ain’t good when there’s few quality?

If you give us a roadmap on how to achieve that, we’re all ears. Quality is subjective. To you, some accounts may be trash, but to others, a gold mine.

What is quality to you? And if you were us, what would you do to bring such properties to SWAPD?

You can have two categories of botted accounts for reselling and quality accounts category for example. Split the botted from the organic. This will give us trust and buy more :slight_smile:

If you start reviewing all the listings on SWAPD, then no problem. You’re asking us to review everything on SWAPD, in detail. Do you realize the manpower needed to make this happen?

We also tag (as much as we can) properties we consider better (premium/spotlight).